McLux

Feb 21, 2018
V 4.4.0 OffLine

Hi,

I loaded a save from 4.3.0 offline and the screen is full of bugs everywhere.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'intoxication' of undefined

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'age' of undefined

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
V 4.4.0 OffLine

Hi,

I loaded a save from 4.3.0 offline and the screen is full of bugs everywhere.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'intoxication' of undefined

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'age' of undefined
Those attributes must have been added in the latest version, and they are not part of the save file from older version... Sadly, Sugarcube engine doesn't really have a good way to work with saves from older version.

Anyway, I would recommend starting a new game...

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
Napping adds 4 hours (as mentioned) but gives an error and NO energy.

I've read that the laptop is not working yet. Sad that that error stays on.

PS Every picture taken with your smartphone ends with "missing closing tags".
PPS Clothing Allure does not change anymore. - One of the jogging pictures seems to lack a tag too (at least an error message occured)

That's just a result of 1 complete session with the girl 18 years old.

Last edited:

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
For now, there is some interesting content and i think that there is a lot of potential.
I like games like that, like Girl life and all the others.

But there are a lot of bugs, dead ends and problems right now.
Almost every few seconds i run into a page, telling me "Double-click this passage to edit it." (dead end)
Not to mention a lot of problems regarding complete dead ends like the School-event where you meet a classmate that starts masturbating you. If you chose to unzip his pants to jerk him, there is no "Continue" or "Back" button or whatever. Napping, too, is bugged.
Afaik there is no real way to make some early money. (If there is, my bad, i haven't found it then. not talking about this insta-phone money) Something that should have been included in my opinion. Like "Do some work around the house", rewarding you with 10 Bucks for 2 Hours or something small like that.

Again, i think this game could become a really nice addition to all the "sim" like games.
But for now there are too many dead ends, bugs and not enough content to make up with that.

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I have just tried V4.4 and unfortunately I have to say that this version is extremely verbuggt.
Here are some examples that made me stop playing this version.
Library:
If you want to read a book, you can not get out of the library until all the energy has been used up.
Laptop Social Media:
If you click this, you get stuck, even the [back] button does not work.
Meeting with Jack:
The second option (Tell him to fuck and try your best to find the way back) does not work. One only has the opportunity to give him one BJ.

Positive compared to the last version I played (if the number is no longer known, but is about 3 months ago) are the changes that the family has grown (brother or sister (will there be the option for older siblings?))
That you can define the look (will there be a solid portrait?)

Change requests:
If you make selfie and look at it later, you always get different displayed. Is it possible to shoot multiple selfies to unlock all kinds of pictures?
Can it be ensured that you get displayed the right selfies for your selection of features (so no black-haired, if you're blond yourself)?

Corruption:
With a start value of 0, I was able to spread my legs on the first day for my classmate. Here corruption should first be built up. There are enough possibilities. So the TV, accidents on the stairs, the one bare the ass, ect.

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
Afaik there is no real way to make some early money. (If there is, my bad, i haven't found it then. not talking about this insta-phone money) Something that should have been included in my opinion. Like "Do some work around the house", rewarding you with 10 Bucks for 2 Hours or something small like that.
Use your cellphone and select "jobhunters.net". There are several options to earn money. No sex there. Just work from home.

Jip

Dec 15, 2017
hey so i got the main cheats, but does anyone have an extensive list of all attributes you could alter? i have the corrupt, money, and energy, but I know there's a lot more. help please?

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
Not necessary. By day 84 I had this without cheating:
Money: 1353
Energy: 110 | Max energy: 110
Beauty: 100
Reputation at school: 79
Corruption: 100
Your parents' liberty: 100
Relationship with Ralf: 60

Those stats that are at 100 are maxed. Everything in the city was found. The brothel is up and running. I did not even buy the books to get there. I was bred by Ralf. I had Dad joining my shower and I visited him in bed. I got anything except for the ID. The school activities are going too.

Nothing to do now. Just trying the 19-year-old.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
In previous versions, I also had such successes, but currently I am at day 30 and have neither the park nor the bank discovered. For this I have been directed several times to the beauty salon.
Incidentally, the beach has also become very interesting, although I actually expected more while sunbathing. So far, I can only sunbathe or play volleyball. I do not know if there are more options.
But as flawed as 4.4, it's no fun to play it. And my sister / brother is also not to be found. Only an empty room.

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
19 year old finished on day 87:
Money: 3669
Energy: 50 | Max energy: 110
Beauty: 100
Reputation at work: 0
Corruption: 100
Your parents' liberty: 100
Relationship with Ralf: 80

Anything done. As you see another bug: NO "Reputation at work".

There is no sister / brother.
Mercedes: The beach offers nothing else.

If you get where you don't want to be? Press the button "Goback within the game history". That's the only "cheat" that I am using. ;)
Thus you can avoid being robbed or loosing points. Sometimes that is the only way to get out of dead ends. Makes it less frustrating. (I guess.)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sorry, too many game-breaking bugs. I liked the earlier, playable versions of this game, but the current version just isn't working.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I think the next update should do without new content or just slightly insert it and instead should spend a lot of time troubleshooting. Likewise, the files should be better ordered, as the paths to some images during the game are flawed.
Otherwise, the game is unfortunately unplayable - and it would be a pity to lose it.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Played 4.5
Beside adding some interaction with brother, some more bugs were added.
- Body characteristics : can't lose virginity, no matter if you get fucked by jack or by the poem dude in the street, haven't tried to see if you can lose it another way. This new bug will probably block some content if not solved.

That's actually sad, I remember playing this a couple months ago and it wasn't as messy as right now.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Played 4.5
Beside adding some interaction with brother, some more bugs were added.
- Body characteristics : can't lose virginity, no matter if you get fucked by jack or by the poem dude in the street, haven't tried to see if you can lose it another way. This new bug will probably block some content if not solved.

That's actually sad, I remember playing this a couple months ago and it wasn't as messy as right now.
father interaction doesnt remove it either

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
Oh, I'm glad you like it! A new update is out and I add a new stat, sorry)

Glad you like it:3 I'm working on it every day!
I can't change clothes cause when i do it brings me to a screen saying "double click to edit this passage" after i hit back after equipping clothes. EDIT: nvm iot was cause i was clicking the item name, not the circle next to it

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes