Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Played 4.5
Beside adding some interaction with brother, some more bugs were added.
- Body characteristics : can't lose virginity, no matter if you get fucked by jack or by the poem dude in the street, haven't tried to see if you can lose it another way. This new bug will probably block some content if not solved.

That's actually sad, I remember playing this a couple months ago and it wasn't as messy as right now.
yeah still have hymen after the first and only encounter was a gangbang. :ROFLMAO: WHO KNEW...

• Haha
Reactions: Stompai

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I don't undestant. You "unlock" the siblings or how you talk to them? Because I choose have a sister but her room is always empty, she don't show up in any room or even outside the house and I don't saw any info about her.

Fallin101

Apr 25, 2017
I don't undestant. You "unlock" the siblings or how you talk to them? Because I choose have a sister but her room is always empty, she don't show up in any room or even outside the house and I don't saw any info about her.
I didn't try the sister yet but with the brother he's in his room from 1900-0000 (then sleeping)

On a side note another bug, after getting friendly with him the bugs come out. Cant get close to the tv or "be cold" just get open script and go back. When I lie down with him i just get a black screen. Love the game but think there really needs to be full game testing before a release since bugs happen like crazy every release.

Reactions: Luckzor

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I think it's because he's doing two games at once; this and Forest Fairytales. Probably is burnt out on Maria and is doing Forest just to keep going. Thing is, I'd rather he just alternate between each project. One month being for Maria, another for Forest because right now the bugs in both games are terrible.

Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
Since 4.4 even with full HP it says "You don't have enough energy to read for hours". Am I missing something?

Fougere

Mar 9, 2018
No matter the reasons, you can't seriously release a game so full of bugs, was it even tested at all ? I'm not sure what kind of help this dev is receiving from their Middlewared friend but he should just get rid of him asap and try actually playing the game before releasing such a mess. As simple and straightforward as the story and dialogues are it still could be a very enjoyable game, yet that's what you get when you rush and spend more time setting up your patreon page and useless cheat menu than bugtesting.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
MEGA download doesn't have the html file. Testing nopy now.

Html file appeared out of nowhere just now. Definitely wasn't there earlier, I'm very confused.

Carry on.

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
hello everybody how can i access to brother in the game ?
In the character creation.
So far I have found no differences when Maria is 18 and her brother is 17 (both default) or when Maria is 19 and I raise her brother's age to 18.
I've already tried it with a 15-year-old brother. All three attempts end the game but from a certain level of corruption. Other content is currently missing.

Reactions: hanich

nejninja

Nov 1, 2017
seems like i cant fuck with bro, when he have boner there is only option to end scene. Maybe some advice?

hanich

Jun 5, 2017
In the character creation.
So far I have found no differences when Maria is 18 and her brother is 17 (both default) or when Maria is 19 and I raise her brother's age to 18.
I've already tried it with a 15-year-old brother. All three attempts end the game but from a certain level of corruption. Other content is currently missing.
thanks (y)(y)(y)

DancingPriest

Sep 29, 2017
ymoney = + $ 300
populargirl = + 30
drinksomecoffee = +100
beautifulm = +30
yparentsliberty = +30
ycorrupt = +30
datechanger
bestmansfriend = +30 ralf relation

Reactions: Wener and Jip

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Cant get close to the tv or "be cold" just get open script and go back. When I lie down with him i just get a black screen.
I had to start a new game because my old save was broken again and at first things were working fine but after the message about going to the farm popped up I had the same problem when playing PS3 with the double click this passage to edit it thing and the blank screen when lying near him.

Cszar

Jun 19, 2018
so when i loaded my save into 4.5, every interaction link has been replaced with
Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: variables(...).mainChar is undefined
or
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.mainChar is undefined

Are 4.4 saves not compatible into 4.5, or is this just a bug?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Sadly any Twine/Sugarcube game can end up having save file compatibility issues between versions. Depending on what got change, if any scenes got moved/renamed, variables changed, etc. Sometimes it works, sometimes it dont. But from other reports of 4.5, it sounds like its a buggy mess anyway... so may be worth waiting it out to see.

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes