DancingPriest

Sep 29, 2017
I did it just will not accept them game deleted
I checked the code to see if the cheats had changed. They have not, other than the additions that qwtwe listed. That means the problem is on the user end. You have to enter the codes exactly as they are, no extra spaces, no changes in capitalization.

The most likely issue is that you are double clicking on one of the cheats to highlight that cheat for copy/paste. The issue with that, is that the proceeding space is highlighted as well. That means that instead of copying "ymoney", you are actually copying "ymoney ". The author has not done anything for input sanitization.

If that is not the issue, then check other potential issues. Are you using a weird keyboard, an uncommon keyboard, or anything that messes with your keyboard input? This is just HTML coding, so it shouldn't matter if you are using a pc, mac, or linux; however, are you using a mac?

To be honest, this game is rather generic and there are a multitude of errors that cause this game to be too unstable. You aren't really missing anything.

Reactions: kildar

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
I checked the code to see if the cheats had changed. They have not, other than the additions that qwtwe listed. That means the problem is on the user end. You have to enter the codes exactly as they are, no extra spaces, no changes in capitalization.

The most likely issue is that you are double clicking on one of the cheats to highlight that cheat for copy/paste. The issue with that, is that the proceeding space is highlighted as well. That means that instead of copying "ymoney", you are actually copying "ymoney ". The author has not done anything for input sanitization.

If that is not the issue, then check other potential issues. Are you using a weird keyboard, an uncommon keyboard, or anything that messes with your keyboard input? This is just HTML coding, so it shouldn't matter if you are using a pc, mac, or linux; however, are you using a mac?

To be honest, this game is rather generic and there are a multitude of errors that cause this game to be too unstable. You aren't really missing anything.
single right click copy/paste also just typed them in nothing worked

DancingPriest

Sep 29, 2017
Well, in that case, I would recommend that you open the HTML file in notepad++ (or any text editor) and go to lines 2613 to 2674 to see if the version you have actually has the codes. If you have a different version you might just need to search for "Cheat!"

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
Looks like every new update brings more bugs.
"Watching TV" only reduces energy, no more corruption, no more parents love - according the changes it should give +1 for mummy and daddy each (at least that was my expectation)
Best way to raise corruption now, is a visiting Ralph on the weekends - don't know if there are starting limits or not

DancingPriest

Sep 29, 2017
Alternatively, you can always use the console to edit variables in html games. This one uses sugarcube. A quick tutorial:

I prefer to use chrome, but any browser works (I'll use chrome for this example). Press f12 to open the console. Make sure you are on the tab called "console", you can enter text on this tab. To get to where the variables are stored, you will want to start off with "window.SugarCube.State.variables". This is the default location where sugarcube stores it's persistent variables. By entering "window.SugarCube.State.variables" all the variables located there will be listed.

Not sure how familiar you are with OOP, but the author stores the character variables in a class named mainChar. So if you want to change energy levels, use the variable "window.SugarCube.State.variables.mainChar.energy" and "window.SugarCube.State.variables.mainChar.maxEnergy". An example of what you can do:
Get as much energy as you could need:
window.SugarCube.State.variables.mainChar.energy = 10000
Refresh energy if you ever need to:
window.SugarCube.State.variables.mainChar.energy = window.SugarCube.State.variables.mainChar.maxEnergy

Long story short, just mess around with the console. You can get up to a lot of shenanigans with it.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
1. huge amount of bugs
2. even bugs from prev versions are not fixed
3. weird gameplay / grind. rlly weird.
4. update every 2 photos
5. some bugs totaly break the game, cant even go back

overall, 2/10 for the attemp, but a big waste of time. 1.2gb is a lie, the game is still small in terms of developement, and have no story line at all, just random places from going around the town..

Reactions: Al500 and VitALL

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Alternatively, you can always use the console to edit variables in html games. This one uses sugarcube. A quick tutorial:

I prefer to use chrome, but any browser works (I'll use chrome for this example). Press f12 to open the console. Make sure you are on the tab called "console", you can enter text on this tab. To get to where the variables are stored, you will want to start off with "window.SugarCube.State.variables". This is the default location where sugarcube stores it's persistent variables. By entering "window.SugarCube.State.variables" all the variables located there will be listed.

Not sure how familiar you are with OOP, but the author stores the character variables in a class named mainChar. So if you want to change energy levels, use the variable "window.SugarCube.State.variables.mainChar.energy" and "window.SugarCube.State.variables.mainChar.maxEnergy". An example of what you can do:
Get as much energy as you could need:
window.SugarCube.State.variables.mainChar.energy = 10000
Refresh energy if you ever need to:
window.SugarCube.State.variables.mainChar.energy = window.SugarCube.State.variables.mainChar.maxEnergy

Long story short, just mess around with the console. You can get up to a lot of shenanigans with it.
Thank but I've deleted the game, not worth the hassle

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Am I encountering a lot of bugs or isn't the sibling content not available yet?
No matter how many times I repeat content or use the console to increase reputation and corruption, nothing new happens apart from the text changing from hostile to friendly.
Eventually the "lie next to" just leads to a black screen also.
There are several pictures and gifs in the folder, but I can't seem to trigger any of the events that show them in the game.

biggbuttmann

Jun 9, 2018
when you get to some, or most >.> points in progress, as in, the brother, when his relationship is high, instead of something happening, things reverse. at start, he gets turned on that your between his legs, you would think that next he would take ti to the next step. but nooo all that happens is that it goes back to innocent. and then never gets perverted. another example is that when you know that something dirty could happen, the screen stays black. nothing happens at all -.- the photos of the perverted stuff IS in the files. but where are they implemented at?

Reactions: DarkEnergy

Bloddrake

Aug 16, 2017
The dev seems to have a habbit of breaking more things than he fixes, the "game" seem to become more of a mess with every update.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Also, when getting the first full encounter with the perverted classmate, it bugs out. The next time only the "I have plans" option is there and next time after that all options are gone.
It seems all content with sibling is bugged after relationship 29. As soon as it hits 30+ all options start to break in various ways. Several of them just end in black screen.

Last edited:

lmosq

Nov 6, 2017
don't bother with this game, just play life choices if you want a similar game made by someone far more competent.
if HTML is not a requirement, i'd recomend girl life over life choices.

kildar

Apr 24, 2017
The game is not that bad guys (and girls/other?)
Yes it has bugs, but they do get fixed and we get updates fairly quickly.

It might not have much non generic content, but thats because its a life sim.
Its really hard to add stuff to that, when everyone is asking for more generic stuff all the time :p

Reactions: ToniK88
2.30 star(s) 40 Votes