Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
The thing is, it doesn't have to be like this. He's doing two games at once and both are buggy as hell.

Reactions: Fougere

McLux

Feb 21, 2018
Young_Maria_460_Offline
At the beginning, we can choose a first name, different as Maria, but when you click on "character info" the first name is Maria.
Same thing with choosing a brother or a sister. If we choose a sister, you have a brother's room...and so on....

Edit : In fact it works well but when we edit appearance, all infos like, names, ages or sister/brother choices we made are reseted.

Last edited:

bezekiraaaa

Oct 14, 2019
Looks like every new update brings more bugs.
"Watching TV" only reduces energy, no more corruption, no more parents love - according the changes it should give +1 for mummy and daddy each (at least that was my expectation)
Best way to raise corruption now, is a visiting Ralph on the weekends - don't know if there are starting limits or not
This is not a bug the parents relationships with you have be split you have to bring them up interacting with them in the bedroom(father) kitchen(mother)

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
I know that, but the corruption is gone as well. What use is a function if it only drains energy but does not give you anything in return (neither positive, nor negative - only energy drain).

The same happens to the brother. Anything else but chatting about school or family, does not give ANY increase in attachment by the brother. And so far PS3 only gets brother oggling the ass, but no improved relationship nor corruption.

I find it odd, that new features are introduced that either diminish, kill or bug previous routines. Or that they don't get you anywhere. Not forward and not backward. --- And don't forget the game gets more grindy with each "improvement". Grinding is increased and sex is decreased in a sexual game. Sounds crazy to me.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
I find it odd, that new features are introduced that either diminish, kill or bug previous routines. Or that they don't get you anywhere. Not forward and not backward. --- And don't forget the game gets more grindy with each "improvement". Grinding is increased and sex is decreased in a sexual game. Sounds crazy to me.
That is what we call EA industry tactics. You want sex? well you better fucking pay for it.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

bezekiraaaa

Oct 14, 2019
I know that, but the corruption is gone as well. What use is a function if it only drains energy but does not give you anything in return (neither positive, nor negative - only energy drain).

The same happens to the brother. Anything else but chatting about school or family, does not give ANY increase in attachment by the brother. And so far PS3 only gets brother oggling the ass, but no improved relationship nor corruption.

Well he has been working hard the last 2 days on fixing bugs and a little rebalancing but only the online version has seen these updates so far he is trying but is pretty busy and new to this so just give him a chance

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
In the game, you can do it with your parents, can you do that sometime with the brother / sister?
and this cheat-code : yparentsliberty is not more activ bzw. not more correct

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
Well he has been working hard the last 2 days on fixing bugs and a little rebalancing but only the online version has seen these updates so far he is trying but is pretty busy and new to this so just give him a chance
Well, giving feedback is to give him a chance of finding / fixing bugs. Those have priority.
Any comments about wishes or expectations might NOT get fullfilled in the game. I am not the developer, but a customer. I accept this.

I'm currently playing the online version to check for changes. So far it seems to be better, but "clothes allure" is fixed at 55. If there is no change for that, buying different clothes or items to affect it will be useless. That part of the game does not work.

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
In the game, you can do it with your parents, can you do that sometime with the brother / sister?
and this cheat-code : yparentsliberty is not more activ bzw. not more correct
Even with the online version I only achieved 100 for sibling affection and some ass oggling while playing PS4 and an embrace on bed (text only) plus some thinking / telling when the lady is naked. That's it!

But you need to set the settings first or the parts not switched on will be either closed or simply don't get you anywhere.

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Version: 4.6.2
Online:

Added:
- Up and down limits for siblings' corruption
- Created the system for hidden adding real bestiality content
Fixed:
- Some cheat codes fixed
- A lot (~50) of pics were fixed
- Processing of changing the appearance of character at the beginning was fixed
- A scene with a brother was blocked due to a mistake. Fixed
- Displaying of a few pics were changed (reduced size)
- A red "Error" string at the character creation page was fixed

Reactions: iscokeit and Shafty

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
I played the new online version. Clothes allure still fixed at 55. Buying stuff to affect it will only give new pictures. Only buttplug adds corruption overnight.
Brothers actions did not change. Only accumulation of love and corruption (by brother).
Bugs are reduced, but bug on sidebar when moving into the new room at the beginning is still there (I assumed that was the bug that should have been killed).

Day: 92

Money: 2866
Energy: 110 | Max energy: 110
Beauty: 100
Reputation at school: 104
Corruption: 100

Your relationship with brother: 135
Corruption of brother: 110

Your relationship with mom: 49
Your relationship with dad: 55

Relationship with Ralf: 70

Clothes allure: 55

SUMMARY: I have seen everything. (Maybe I did not see intoxication).

Alex Chung You need to be persistent. Earning money by "jobhunter" on your phone. Increasing corruption by getting friends with Ralf. For me that was the fastest way to move on. Daddy and Mummy offer corruption around 40+ points of affection. That needs a lot of time.

PS I did the elder Maria too. Job reputation is always zero.

Day: 69

Money: 3661
Energy: 110 | Max energy: 110
Beauty: 100
Reputation at work: 0
Corruption: 100

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 40 Votes