GoneinsaneNZ

Oct 20, 2018
I just made a copy of the online version, open it in notepad, use find and replace with pics/
if you find any pics missing goto the web site and download them add to your pics folder and you have off line version.

Reactions: MITaMa

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
I just made a copy of the online version, open it in notepad, use find and replace with pics/
if you find any pics missing goto the web site and download them add to your pics folder and you have off line version.
That sounds like an awful process. Good luck with your adventure.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
i got my brother corruption up to 10 by playinf videogame with him, what do i need to do to go further ? i didn't find anything

edit, i'm at 115 relationship with him

Kolopied

Sep 29, 2017
Don't bother going over 100 relationship.
If you do you stop being able to do any "fun" stuff.
Think relationship should be capped at 100.
Game obviously can't process anything above that.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
Don't bother going over 100 relationship.
If you do you stop being able to do any "fun" stuff.
Think relationship should be capped at 100.
Game obviously can't process anything above that.

that mean, since i got up to more than 100 i can't do anything with him anymore ? there's cheat to add relationship is there some to lower that stat ?

shizzlenizzle

Aug 21, 2018
F12 SugarCube.State.variables.mainChar.relationships.sibling +=value (can also be -=value). Everything can be altered with the console. You don't need cheat codes.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
what are the difference in
Put on/off bra
Put on/off panties
when ticked or not ticked

Kolopied

Sep 29, 2017
Put on/off bra
Put on/off panties
They determine if you're wearing bra or panties or not.
Only thing it really changes is pictures in school when classmates expose you.
It SHOULD also change Allure but that's currently broken and always stays at 55
Not that it matters because allure doesn't do anything anyway

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
Put on/off bra
Put on/off panties
While home and walking naked or topless into the livingroom it might give you some daddy points. But that is random.
You get some lewd remarks from your sibling while walking into his room. (Don't know if it helps you there too.) But it only works if topless or naked. Removing it without won't work.
You cannot leave the house while naked or topless and if not for school you have to change your wardrobe first.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Put on/off bra
Put on/off panties
Just to be clear (because the game doesn't make it clear) ticked means they're on, unticked means off. Aside from the above family interactions, it also changes the pictures that get shown when the random 'forced exposure' event in school happens.

Last edited:

Kolopied

Sep 29, 2017
Just to be clear (because the game doesn't make it clear) ticked means they're on, unticked means off. Aside from the above family interactions, it also changes the pictures that get shown when the random 'forced exposure' event in school happens.
Bra panties don't actually change family interactions.
Only topless, nude does.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
thanks guys
i figured out that on top of wardrobe page stay when she has panties/bra on or off

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
how to get fruther with the brother, had him on relationship 100 and corruption 100. only thing i can do its call him a "pervert" or smile when slapping ass while playing ps4?

Kolopied

Sep 29, 2017
how to get fruther with the brother, had him on relationship 100 and corruption 100. only thing i can do its call him a "pervert" or smile when slapping ass while playing ps4?
You can also hug him while lying in bed together. No pictures.
That's it for now

Reactions: ozzbrain
2.30 star(s) 40 Votes