Romaxz

Mar 25, 2017
This game would be more enjoyable if exploring the city and finding all the available places wouldn't be so damn annoying. The chance that you find anything new is too low, you keep running into the same scene where Jack has to show you the way home and you keep discovering already known places again and again.
You can just hit the back and forward buttons on your browser till you find something.

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
Rarff! How do I get incest back with an older save? When I load my save from v4.0.1, the in-game 'new' settings menu doesn't have any activation buttons for it [the optional yes/no choice while in game].
I do see the option at the beginning of a new game start.

Bestiality setting option is there and working, but I've had it active [deviant slut that I am] since the start of my current v4.0.1 game/save. However I'm not getting any new 'f*** the dog' options as stated in the changelog.
I...uhh...really 'love' Ralf, my relationship with him is at 95...

I'm at day 55 and I don't want to start a new game to get the incest back...
Options?...

P.S. - I agree with 'illnevertell01' that if corruption/parents liberty is high enough, we should be able to go outside in various states of undress/naked. We can undress/go nude in front of our parents and also expose ourselves in the park during 'playtime' already, so...why not?

Last edited:
Reactions: OzBrit

Socural

Jul 16, 2017
There is a bug with Ralf as his third "IF" statement will never happen, so if you do not fix it in the code yourself you will not get the new ralf fuck scenes.

zelby

Apr 12, 2017
Still no fix for the bugged library scenes... It'd be nice to fix the existing content before adding new stuff, even more if the new stuff doesn't work either...

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
There is a bug with Ralf as his third "IF" statement will never happen, so if you do not fix it in the code yourself you will not get the new ralf fuck scenes.
Rufff! Think I found the fix already up. Post #308 by optico then?...thx

EDIT; That worked. BTW- there are 2 [ >= 30 ] variables to change;

A line or 2 ABOVE the code fix from post #308
and also the code fix from post #308. As stated, change [ >= 30 ] to [<= 50 ] for BOTH.
I only did the one from post #308 [thinking there was only the one] and it came back at me as a corrupted save/game.

Here's a copy/paste of the original...uhh...block? paragraph? code string? variable?..whatever it is...

if $relationshipWithRalf >= 30 and $wasRalfAccepted != true and $isBestialityAllowed == true>><<set _RalfsBehaviour to either("usual","usual","usual","usual","firstTouch&quot>><<elseif $relationshipWithRalf >= 30 and $wasRalfAccepted == true and $isBestialityAllowed == true

Any ideas on the non-functioning in-game incest option not working for previous saves? There aren't any yes/no buttons for it.

P.S. I used Notepad to do it

Last edited:

Tank7

Oct 29, 2019
Rufff! Think I found the fix already up. Post #308 by optico then?...thx

EDIT; That worked. BTW- there are 2 [ >= 30 ] variables to change;

A line or 2 ABOVE the code fix from post #308
and also the code fix from post #308. As stated, change [ >= 30 ] to [<= 50 ] for BOTH.
I only did the one from post #308 [thinking there was only the one] and it came back at me as a corrupted save/game.

Here's a copy/paste of the original...uhh...block? paragraph? code string? variable?..whatever it is...

if $relationshipWithRalf >= 30 and $wasRalfAccepted != true and $isBestialityAllowed == true>><<set _RalfsBehaviour to either("usual","usual","usual","usual","firstTouch&quot>><<elseif $relationshipWithRalf >= 30 and $wasRalfAccepted == true and $isBestialityAllowed == true

Any ideas on the non-functioning in-game incest option not working for previous saves? There aren't any yes/no buttons for it.

P.S. I used Notepad to do it
And where do you go to do this?

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
In other words where do I go to do this
Graarr...
The HTML itself.
Probably overdoing the details here;
Just in case, I suggest making a backup of the original HTML

I opened Notepad [which on my current system creates a blank "New Text Document"].
Then, in that new Notepad doc., go to 'File/Open' and select the Young Maria HTML from your game folder.
You need to use the open 'All Files' setting in the selection box to see the HTML [it defaults looking for text only files].
Open the HTML, and you should have a page full of code.
Use the 'Find' function, copy/paste that string of code I posted [#328] into the box and search/find it.
Close the'Find' box and make the alterations to the code as stated.
'Save' the now altered HTML file. Go Play.

I didn't use 'Save As', although it should work by creating an altered copy of the original and leaving the original unaltered and in place. If you do, you'll have to rename it [I'd keep it the same and add 'alt' to the name]. Put it into the game folder and use it to play.
If somebody tries that, let me know the results and if it works.

Hrrmmm...bit long-winded there...Arf!

Last edited:

Tank7

Oct 29, 2019
Graarr...
The HTML itself.
Probably overdoing the details here;
Just in case, I suggest making a backup of the original HTML

I opened Notepad [which on my current system creates a blank "New Text Document"].
Then, in that new Notepad doc., go to 'File/Open' and select the Young Maria HTML from your game folder.
You need to use the open 'All Files' setting in the selection box to see the HTML [it defaults looking for text only files].
Open the HTML, and you should have a page full of code.
Use the 'Find' function, copy/paste that string of code I posted [#328] into the box and search/find it.
Close the'Find' box and make the alterations to the code as stated.
'Save' the now altered HTML file. Go Play.

I didn't use 'Save As', although it should work by creating an altered copy of the original and leaving the original unaltered and in place. If you do, you'll have to rename it [I'd keep it the same and add 'alt' to the name]. Put it into the game folder and use it to play.
If somebody tries that, let me know the results and if it works.

Hrrmmm...bit long-winded there...Arf!
well that won't work for me, for I'm using phone and have little to no idea on how to do folders on phone, thanks anyways mate.

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
well that won't work for me, for I'm using phone and have little to no idea on how to do folders on phone, thanks anyways mate.
Aahhh!...I'm Windows PC for gaming and the fix I used applies to PC's. I don't do phone games [well, not quite true...I've got Fallout Shelter on it]. Don't know coding either, but I can use other peoples fixes/info and stumble along. Luck to ya!!

Tank7

Oct 29, 2019
Soo, when is the next update?
And where can I find a link to the official game site? For I dont know if I'm on the right site.

Tank7

Oct 29, 2019
Hello, I would like to but list some ideas that I've thought of while playing this game, if y'all don't mind.

For Intoxication I think that when it's at about 100 or something you should be able to go home take off all your clothes, and be aloud to go outside naked, this would make many more opportunities for different things, such as new encounters in the park, beach, bank, and even school and work aswell.

I've been at the beach several times and so far only when I get changed (clothing) is when I get a scene, so maybe some scenes when you go sun bathing (mabie like stranger doing something to you as you sun bath) or something idk just don't really find myself there alot.

Haven't seen it when it's fixed to where we can see ralf mount Maria, but from the change log and what I know mabie you could add a grandfather trust (no not going that way you sick son of a guns) and when it gets to 30 or something he'd let ya take care of the farm animals and do the same things with them that you do with ralf, aswell as get new clothes aswell.

You know cristy, why can't we go with her into her daddies house? That'd be nice right.

How do you think of my ideas, it's all just things I've thought of while playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Atlan

countryboy

Jan 7, 2019
if you go to his patreon page and click on the link for his site you get a new game Has anyone play this new game v 42.0 unfinished from this site.

Jan 23, 2018
There is a bug where no matter how high your corruption is you will always shoo the camera man out of the changing stall at the beach, but the code suggests that you should be able to pose for them with around 40 corruption. Anyway to fix this?

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes