Jul 31, 2018
Is there a way to have sex with the horse in the barn? It says that she's so scared she wouldn't touch him ever

Aside of that, I already unlocked the sex scene with the dog
you hvae to buy the horse dildo from the pc and train your vagina/anus

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
Is there a way to have sex with the horse in the barn? It says that she's so scared she wouldn't touch him ever

Aside of that, I already unlocked the sex scene with the dog
First you'd have to buy a laptop from the magic tech shop at the market, then use the laptop to "buy lewd stuff"
Buy the big bad dragon dildo's and train (masturbate) with them till you're at level 5 or 6, you'd have to do it for both vaginal and anal and can only train once a day

Jul 30, 2020
is there a faster way to bring corruction up? I've been at it for awhile now and it doesnt seem like its going up by much. especially the brother as there are only a couple opportunities to corrupt him

c4tx

Jun 8, 2017
is there a faster way to bring corruction up? I've been at it for awhile now and it doesnt seem like its going up by much. especially the brother as there are only a couple opportunities to corrupt him
Anal plug gives corruption every morning, if worn

Question to everybody: Apparently, they say animal pregnancy was removed. Is there any way to enable it again?

Jul 30, 2020

Question to everybody: Apparently, they say animal pregnancy was removed. Is there any way to enable it again?
I've been doing the plug and raising my corruption just fine. its the parents and brother I want to raise curruption faster for.

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019

People asked this question so many times.. You pervs. Well, I have an idea about this topic, and I bet you'll love it;3 But I need more time to bring it to life. Remember my words

MASK

Mar 15, 2017
is there a way/cheat to get the player energy cap to say, 1000? getting real tired of all this coffee i'm having to drink in the smartphone to get anything done

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
is there a way/cheat to get the player energy cap to say, 1000? getting real tired of all this coffee i'm having to drink in the smartphone to get anything done
lol I tried that it don't work. I even went in with note++ and got negative energy and could never do anything.

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
lol I tried that it don't work. I even went in with note++ and got negative energy and could never do anything.
Lmao, all you need is practice:)

You can train in the park to increase the max amount of Energy. Or wait till that guy hack the game

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, I got a bad path for image. New version, but it says .../pics/brother/...and the folder is .../pics/siblings/male/... yes, I can fix it, but what about everyone else?

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 40 Votes