GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
Anyone has the cheat codes for this one?

And how the hell you go to school?
Well these still seem to work

7.0.0 cheats
  • ymoney +$300
  • addbjexp +10 bj given
  • addanalexp +10 anal
  • addvagexp +10 vaginal
  • ycorrupt +30 Corruption
  • beautifulm +30 Beauty
  • populargirl +30 Reputation
  • drinksomecoffee +100 energy
  • soulmate +10 relationship with sibling
  • scorrupt +10 sibling corruption
  • yparentsliberty +10 relationship with mom and +10 relationship with dad
  • datechanger Change the date
  • bestmansfriend +30 Relationship with Ralf

And put on your school uniform before going to school before 9Am from the main hall

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Well these still seem to work

7.0.0 cheats
  • ymoney +$300
  • addbjexp +10 bj given
  • addanalexp +10 anal
  • addvagexp +10 vaginal
  • ycorrupt +30 Corruption
  • beautifulm +30 Beauty
  • populargirl +30 Reputation
  • drinksomecoffee +100 energy
  • soulmate +10 relationship with sibling
  • scorrupt +10 sibling corruption
  • yparentsliberty +10 relationship with mom and +10 relationship with dad
  • datechanger Change the date
  • bestmansfriend +30 Relationship with Ralf

And put on your school uniform before going to school before 9Am from the main hall
Thanks alot :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ginger

combo_69

Aug 15, 2017
Dad is at the beach with mom on Sundays not sure how he could rape you
I got the scene to trigger by going back and forth between the living room and the kitchen. On Sunday between 11:00 and 17:00 or whatever the times were..

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
How do you trigger anything with Ron? I just get the scene where he invites maria in his apartment on weekends and they drink coffee or whatever.
Also, how does she start working in an office?

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
Hello, favourite school. Let's hope it'll be a good day...

During your lunch break, you had an argument with one of your classmates. It got a little heated but in the end, you won the argument. Unforunately, he didn't take the lose very well and decided to humiliate you. As you stood up to leave for the next class, he reached for the hem of your skirt and pulled it up.

You gasp and quickly push down your shirt skirt, shouting at him. He panics and runs but everyone's still staring at you. You feel yourself melting under everyone's gaze. How shameful...
Also.. When eating breakfast with your mom it says we're eating dinner.

Maxyo45

Jul 14, 2017
So is just getting pregnant just an impossibility? Like a month of just raw sex with everyone and nothing. %'s in this game are really low for no real reason. I like the game a lot, but grinding out for sub 5% chances for events to happen is depressing.

Jul 31, 2018
so how pregnancy work? can i get pregnant with family member or animals?

whats the percentange of impregnation chance?

still no content with brother?

Last edited:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I like the addition of version number in the name(gamefile). YoungMaria750-MainPicsFolder.zip
No one like my previous post on it, or quote it... But someone was listening. TY ;)
It will be easier to know if only the html get updated in the next version.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
So is just getting pregnant just an impossibility? Like a month of just raw sex with everyone and nothing. %'s in this game are really low for no real reason. I like the game a lot, but grinding out for sub 5% chances for events to happen is depressing.

Pregnancy, the last I checked, was a bad-ending. Not sure if it still is, but the changelogs don't seem to mention it.

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
LMAO, did people really asked for granddad scenes?
Yep. Believe it or not, but I received a lot of letters about this:)

I like the addition of version number in the name(gamefile). YoungMaria750-MainPicsFolder.zip
No one like my previous post on it, or quote it... But someone was listening. TY ;)
It will be easier to know if only the html get updated in the next version.
Not sure what do you mean.. I must say that Main Pics folder hasn't been updated since it was created

You have 5% chance to be impregnated after gangbang/rape/vaginal sex. And no, you can't be impregnated by animals:)
Sadly, no new content with brother

How do you trigger anything with Ron? I just get the scene where he invites maria in his apartment on weekends and they drink coffee or whatever.
Also, how does she start working in an office?
There are no many scenes with Ron, sadly. I guess you've seen them all. And to be able to work you have to start the game as 19yo woman. Or older

• Haha
Reactions: SissyPhucker

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Not sure what do you mean.. I must say that Main Pics folder hasn't been updated since it was created
Yeah! I notice after DL it was the same size... again... 3rd or 4th time i DL it btw :(
What I mean is from now on 'Main Pics folder' should only change version when it's updated.
It should stay name 'YoungMaria750-MainPicsFolder.zip' if it doesn't get updated...

Ex.: If you need to updated it later then ... 'YoungMaria870-MainPicsFolder.zip' to show it was changed.
Ex.: Only change 'YoungMaria750-Offline' to 'YoungMaria760-Offline' to reflect what is updated/changed
Ex.: Have 'YoungMaria750-Offline' go to version 8.7.0 ONLY. Leave the 'main pic folder' at version 750 until it change.

Last edited:

Scaronia

Mar 9, 2019
is there a walktrough it seems to me i cant get the temple or cave and if you play lon enough you getting older or is there only the scool play or the work play and what about a gym or something like that sry when this question is answered earlier but please i need tipps :D

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes