andi80

Dec 10, 2019
Has anyone opened the brothel at High Tai? It says you need to hire girls to work there, but no clue where to find prospective workers, let alone how to hire them. No option to work it yourself.

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
you can hire girls in the high tai room you made into brothel its just an arrow symbol to click, after 2 whores you have to sleep one night Home then you can work there.

absynth3

May 4, 2017
you can tweak the chances when you open the game in twine online version you find all events in different cubes. Kitchen Schedule is the father stuff. set chance to random 1, 20 is the vanilla value, i changed it to 1, 10 and then the if to >=5 for the 50% version. You can change most html games with chances that way.
You mean in the console with f12 (cause i can't see it)? or where and how?

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
You mean in the console with f12 (cause i can't see it)? or where and how?
there, else you can download my young maria zips, first is 100% father daughter nc part in kitchen on sunday, the other is 50% chance and 50% chance for brother to bang sister on ps4 or watch her in front of tv, being cold.

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
I cannot seem to trigger any of the Mother/Father scenes. I have 100+ Relationship with them both. 100 Corruption, 129 Dad Corruption, 78 Mom Corruption.

I walk around both topless and naked, no effect. At 11 PM all I get is the "Your parents are sleeping" message, and trying to talk with Dad before that only gives the "Am I getting fat?" option?

Can anybody offer a little help? I'm playing the online version, if that matters.

EDIT: So, shortly after this post I got it to trigger. I made a save in the middle of the Sex Scene at night, but when I reload that save I cannot trigger the sex scenes with the parents again. There seems to be something wrong with the flags for the event.

Last edited:

Coolkid666coolkid

Jul 6, 2020
Anyone know how to get the new none consent scene with your dad to happen? I.e. in the house, shower, beach. Can I just click on the bay window and hope to role it?

Nov 28, 2019
Can someone tell me how to find Jerry? I'm already walking at night with the tail plug, but never manage to find him, it is always either Jack or a robber. Do I need parent's permission to go out at night first? How do I get that?
Also, how does pregnancy work in this game? I've never managed to get pregnant, and the birth control pills say "I don't need to take them now".

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
im trying it out but cant figure out how to trigger anything there's like no direction on anything whatsoever

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
im trying it out but cant figure out how to trigger anything there's like no direction on anything whatsoever
Its rinse and repeat fest, where you have to do teh same thing 100 times to perhaps trigger something new.

Just used the console to uplift everyone's corruption /relationship to 200. Then after that there are specific triggers which might even be time locked (its been ages since i played)

If you open the HTML is text pad and look for the variables i.e DadCorruption, you should be able to tell what is triggered by them and what else needs to happen.

Sneykegb

Feb 25, 2020
Something happens on the beach with the boy playing ball? And can you join you father and brother on the shower and they join you?

hellomate1

Jul 31, 2018
Something happens on the beach with the boy playing ball? And can you join you father and brother on the shower and they join you?

There doesn't seem to be anything for the beach with the boy playing ball yet (at least from looking through the code in Twine)
Your father and mother can join you in the shower, not the brother though. You cannot join them though.

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
.... You cannot join them though.
At least in former versions you could join your mother and your father. Maybe you check this for the current version again. (I have not played it yet and thus I don't know if that was changed.)

I'm a bit reluctant to play, because there was always a lot added, but not sufficiently repaired (bugs stayed in for multiple versions). Currently I have not seen enough positive reviews on that front to jump in. Why should I replay a game over and over again and being restricted to the same features, while the changelog says additional stuff was added (and I cannot get there).

hellomate1

Jul 31, 2018
At least in former versions you could join your mother and your father. Maybe you check this for the current version again. (I have not played it yet and thus I don't know if that was changed.)
I only took a brief look through the 7.2.0 code, so I could have missed it, but all that I checked that seemed related to the shower does not have any options for you to join the parents, but does have options for the parents to join you.
You joining them might have gotten removed for one reason or another, or I'm missing it like I said.

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
Bonjour, I like this game but the update.. I can not find much new... Did something happen? Many things are gone and much much harder to get... Why so much grinding? And why period's? Salut

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Bonjour, I like this game but the update.. I can not find much new... Did something happen? Many things are gone and much much harder to get... Why so much grinding? And why period's? Salut
Patreon and a break up with his girlfriend. He had to do a lot of cleaning and fixing, All while dealing with break up depression.

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes