hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
is there any walkthrough? i needs some walkthrough, cuz this game makes me to feel so slow to make the girl slutty.
At least at start you want read all books from phone, and take pictures when corruption is high enough (and sell those then) In school you never want event where your corruption goes down, but you do want see blondie leaving and follow her. If you can't, you talk to her and after couple times following you might want to talk to her.

zerojue

Apr 2, 2020
realmansfriend <=> Real Bestiality Pics
this code doesn't work anymore
does anyone know the newest

LeGustavoJerome

Oct 1, 2017
7.0.0 cheats
  • ymoney +$300
  • addbjexp +10 bj given
  • addanalexp +10 anal
  • addvagexp +10 vaginal
  • ycorrupt +30 Corruption
  • beautifulm +30 Beauty
  • populargirl +30 Reputation
  • drinksomecoffee +100 energy
  • soulmate +10 relationship with sibling
  • scorrupt +10 sibling corruption
  • yparentsliberty +10 relationship with mom and +10 relationship with dad
  • datechanger Change the date
  • bestmansfriend +30 Relationship with Ralf

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
There's no way to close the phone, nobody noticed ?
Only the Roll back arrow allow to leave the phone menu ( take a photo, read, jobs ....).

izex

Nov 19, 2019
at the start of the game after press room:

Error: <<SettingsCheckWidget>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.sibling is undefined)

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I don't know if this is in the game yet or has been suggested but... If the MC can have sex with a family member and they can interrupt the MC in the shower the MC should be free to enter the bathroom too. Think of it, the father is taking a shower so the MC can pop in the bathroom to finish your morning routine, ESPECIALLY if he interrupted the MC's shower to get a quickie. (Great now the MC can't take their birth control or they will be late for work or school. And if the corruption is high enough the MC should be able to interrupt THEIR shower. It's annoying when the game says the MC stinks but someone is in the shower so the MC can't use it.

Also the game NEEDS a progress log. just a simple like that fills up as you play. that's all I'm asking

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
As far as I have tested, you'll have to edit the save to enable it.
Looking through the save itself, the only applicable option would be "isBestialityReal": false. I've tried changing that to true and real. The game seems to detect that it was fucked with and changes it back. Though, that's with the online version, is it different with the offline version?

lordkabal26

Aug 26, 2017
Looking through the save itself, the only applicable option would be "isBestialityReal": false. I've tried changing that to true and real. The game seems to detect that it was fucked with and changes it back. Though, that's with the online version, is it different with the offline version?
For science I tried it with the offline version and it resets it as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

hellomate1

Jul 31, 2018

I used the online version. Seeting "isBestialityReal": false to true, It yelled at me at first, but I just continued. Use the "save to disk" option. Used Save Editor Online. Edited it again. And then I plugged that save into the game and it no longer yelled at me. And by testing it by going to the farm, it did work.
Then again I complete tore apart the save and fucked with it so much, I'm not even sure how to retrace everything I did.

hajee

Feb 27, 2020
7.0.0 cheats
  • ymoney +$300
  • addbjexp +10 bj given
  • addanalexp +10 anal
  • addvagexp +10 vaginal
  • ycorrupt +30 Corruption
  • beautifulm +30 Beauty
  • populargirl +30 Reputation
  • drinksomecoffee +100 energy
  • soulmate +10 relationship with sibling