mspman

Jul 6, 2017
This version 6.5.0 has no improvement from the last version.
Cannot initiate the parents.
Cannot initiate the brother.
Cannot initiate Ralf.

Reactions: nikcha

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Hey, yeah I was just trying to figure something out. Do you happen to know the name of that club up in Twonton?
what is this club name ?

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Looked in the code and found these. All tested and work.

Cheats: (For 6.5.0) (Cheat Should Still Work For 6.6.0)
bestmansfriend - +30 Relationship with Ralf
ymoney - Money +300
addbjgiven33112 - BJ +10
addanal3112 - Anal +10
addvaginal3112 Vaginal +10
ycorrupt - Corruption +30
beautifulm - Beauty +30
populargirl - School Reputation +30
drinksomecoffee - Max Energy
soulmate - Sibling Relationship +10
scorrupt - Sibling Corruption +10
yparentsliberty - Mom And Dad Relationship +10
datechanger - Change The Date​

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
So no walkthough right? I really wish there was a way to know your progress. like what events you've triggered and what events you've yet to uncovered. there still is to do... since the real beastiality and "younger" sibling stuff is gone has there been much new content other then the horse?

Reactions: SissyPhucker

AreliG

Sep 2, 2019
It say Bondage, but last time i try the game, i never found a club or dungeon , i only find the images using the laptop ,there is more bondage content already? :eek:

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
So no walkthough right? I really wish there was a way to know your progress. like what events you've triggered and what events you've yet to uncovered. there still is to do... since the real beastiality and "younger" sibling stuff is gone has there been much new content other then the horse?
Oh is there walkthrough? Please let me now if you get one. Merci!

chapupi

Oct 14, 2017
Can anyone get the ps4 events with brother? it keeps appearing the same image over again and i cannot progress any further. Already had sex with him when checking if hes awake but nothing more.

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
Can anyone get the ps4 events with brother? it keeps appearing the same image over again and i cannot progress any further. Already had sex with him when checking if hes awake but nothing more.
how check if is awake, I can´t trigger this event, even with suggested stats relationship and corruption, playing 18+ age maria can work as secretary

chapupi

Oct 14, 2017
how check if is awake, I can´t trigger this event, even with suggested stats relationship and corruption, playing 18+ age maria can work as secretary
i just used cheats to raise the sibling stats to 100 and slept on his bed, click on find out if brothers is sleeping and sometimes i get the option to help him but thats the only action i get with him. Oh and the teasing one when cleaning his room.

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
Boujour, I only play with sister. So I do not now about brother trouble. Do you know when sister will have more story?

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
When I cannot play the things that are nominally already in the game, what use is adding even more content. I would prefer to get the things going, that are said to be in.

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes