SubDe

Aug 19, 2017
Your relationship with brother: 100
Corruption of brother : 90

for some reason the only thing i can trigger is to smile at him when he compliments my ass while playing PS4. How to reach more content with the brother? When I sleep in his bed i can only choose to check if he is sleeping or to stay in bed but both choices lead to nothing.

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
Your relationship with brother: 100
Corruption of brother : 90

for some reason the only thing i can trigger is to smile at him when he compliments my ass while playing PS4. How to reach more content with the brother? When I sleep in his bed i can only choose to check if he is sleeping or to stay in bed but both choices lead to nothing.
You started new game in this version, or you load a game from older version? can you share your savefile please? (y)

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
What the hell is this???? It's happen's in both V6.1.0 & V6.4.1...
Before Save & After.jpg

Last edited:

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
So I have a few questions:
Do the vitamins do anything? Ok, they seem to add "+10 to energy"
Can you enhance boobs and butt?
And can you affect your body type? Because it says "You are skinny" in the character info

Thanks in advance guys!

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
Any clues on how to trigger the brother's sleep scene? I've got 100 corruption and relation pts. with him but nothing happens...

"To see the NSFW scene with brother while sleeping with him raise your corruption, his corruption and your relationship above 60 points. Then go to bed and click the link "Find out if brother is sleeping". In the morning he will have morning wood with 30% chance"

Whose bed should MC go to? "Find out if brother is sleeping" button has never appeared for me... Is it dependant on his arousal or should mc wear no panties?

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
Any clues on how to trigger the brother's sleep scene? I've got 100 corruption and relation pts. with him but nothing happens...

"To see the NSFW scene with brother while sleeping with him raise your corruption, his corruption and your relationship above 60 points. Then go to bed and click the link "Find out if brother is sleeping". In the morning he will have morning wood with 30% chance"

Whose bed should MC go to? "Find out if brother is sleeping" button has never appeared for me... Is it dependant on his arousal or should mc wear no panties?
same problem here, even parent event was missing, says ssshh parensts slepeeng lol. I loaded previous version & have these problems... You start a new game in the latest version or loaded a previous version save too? I'll try a new game maybe this way fix the missing events

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
same problem here, even parent event was missing, says ssshh parensts slepeeng lol. I loaded previous version & have these problems... You start a new game in the latest version or loaded a previous version save too? I'll try a new game maybe this way fix the missing events
I loaded a previous version save. In a several days parent's bedroom event triggered. Seems that the game needs a warming-up or smth like that.

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes