Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
for some strange reason after opening up gf for a night the smartphone and character info bar disappears?

May 24, 2020
A couple of things just started the Gloryhole and now all my money is gone( $ mainChar.money) now she prego and no money how long does prego last in-game. Also, if family members can join her when she is showering why can't she join them while they are. She's having sex with all family members wy not allow it to happen more often like when the parents are watching tv instead flashing them she could blow the dad, brother, or lick the mom. Can't find the brother switch for morning fun.

Reactions: elonine

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Every morning, father is simultaneously in the bathroom and kitchen until 9am. Maria never gets the opportunity to put on makeup before work. Couldn't it be included in the wake-up checklist? For that matter, a compact has a mirror inside it for the purpose of applying make-up anywhere, so why couldn't she do that?

Reactions: gemekaa

Spinal44

Jun 16, 2017
This version 6.5.0 has no improvement from the last version.
Cannot initiate the parents.
Cannot initiate the brother.
Cannot initiate Ralf.
Okay I THINK I know how to fix this. I have been getting the same thing since the last...2, or 3 updates? Open the preferences they SAY they are enabled, disabled all of them and re-enable them. This seems to get things working for me.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Wha
Okay I THINK I know how to fix this. I have been getting the same thing since the last...2, or 3 updates? Open the preferences they SAY they are enabled, disabled all of them and re-enable them. This seems to get things working for me.

Ok, I was able to get the Dad, the Brother, and the Dog, not the Mother yet.
What I found is under help from the menu, the problem solver has settings like incest. Those are what really made the family and animal stuff work.
Currently however the glory hole at school does not work. When the MC gets a client there is an error, and no pictures or money.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Why isn't there any version beside YM-Offline.zip or YM-MainPicsFolder.zip
You know like YM-Offline 0.6.7.zip or YM-MainPicFolder 0.6.5.zip
At least I(and other ppl) would know when it get updated.
P.S. I've to re-DL YM-MainPicsFolder.zip because there's no other way to know :(

Agurk

May 25, 2017
100 c and r with brother and still can't check if he's asleep? I go to his room and see brother is sleeping, then I click on his double bed but I can only take a nap.

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
Well, this game is good, but Maria needs more quests, sex, places, gifs, videos and adventures.
So, more gifs or videos and less pics.
Ralph needs to improve, maybe with real bestiality gifs or exchange for a person or new adventure.
The game still have some bugs need to be fixed, but I liked the changes because the game improved.

Last edited:

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
100 c and r with brother and still can't check if he's asleep? I go to his room and see brother is sleeping, then I click on his double bed but I can only take a nap.
Sleep in his bed before 23 00. Screens are from v6.6.0.

BTW, there is a bonus scene with dad in the shower

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
Well, this game is good, but Maria needs more quests, sex, places, gifs, videos and adventures.
So, more gifs or videos and less pics.
Ralph needs to improve, maybe with real bestiality gifs or exchange for a person or new adventure.
The game still have some bugs need to be fixed, but I liked the changes because the game improved.
no, get those bugs out first. What use is more content, if it is not working or you don't get there because prior steps don't work.

Reactions: Brokoga

shiroen

Jan 1, 2020
is there any walkthrough? i needs some walkthrough, cuz this game makes me to feel so slow to make the girl slutty.

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes