MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
is there a walktrough it seems to me i cant get the temple or cave and if you play lon enough you getting older or is there only the scool play or the work play and what about a gym or something like that sry when this question is answered earlier but please i need tipps :D
I'm working on the Help menu right now:) A quote from the related section: "To see dreams at night you must have 90+ points of Corruption. Sleep at home or at Stash and with a 25% chance you will have a dream.
Also, you have a 30% chance to see two vivid dreams: Temple(15%) or Cave(15%)"

Reactions: Scaronia

Bogarttrgob

Sep 7, 2020
I DOWNLAD THE OFFLINE FILE AND MAIN PICS FOLDER and i already did the step but when i start the game the pics are not showing could someone help me?

Scaronia

Mar 9, 2019
I'm working on the Help menu right now:) A quote from the related section: "To see dreams at night you must have 90+ points of Corruption. Sleep at home or at Stash and with a 25% chance you will have a dream.
Also, you have a 30% chance to see two vivid dreams: Temple(15%) or Cave(15%)"
ok i understand and what is there at work i didnt get the chance to get my repitution up

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
ok i understand and what is there at work i didnt get the chance to get my repitution up
Reputation does nothing at work. I'm planning to expand it, but plans remain to be plans. You raise your Reputation at school by being a naughty girl

I DOWNLAD THE OFFLINE FILE AND MAIN PICS FOLDER and i already did the step but when i start the game the pics are not showing could someone help me?
Please remember that the game file(offline one, .html) must be in the same folder with merged pics folders. And the name of the remaining pics folder should be "pics"

Scaronia

Mar 9, 2019
Reputation does nothing at work. I'm planning to expand it, but plans remain to be plans. You raise your Reputation at school by being a naughty girl

so the work story is only get to work get pounded or give bj and end or is there something more

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
interesting how many human beings hate themselves so much they can't stand idea of making more of them.
Quite a lot, Mr Xhak, quite a lot...
But I just don't know how to lead the game after the birth of baby. Plus, I can't say it's a Bad End. It's some kind of a Good End, because you can load saves, and this part of game is just a scene to me:)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Quite a lot, Mr Xhak, quite a lot...
But I just don't know how to lead the game after the birth of baby. Plus, I can't say it's a Bad End. It's some kind of a Good End, because you can load saves, and this part of game is just a scene to me:)
Well there are a some options. You can keep the baby and now you need to pay for a nanny, Send the kid to live with family in the country, Send the kid to be adopted... and the two worst options, miscarriage or abortion... maybe make a pole?

Reactions: SissyPhucker

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Well there are a some options. You can keep the baby and now you need to pay for a nanny, Send the kid to live with family in the country, Send the kid to be adopted... and the two worst options, miscarriage or abortion... maybe make a pole?
Have to agree here. Beyond that, nine months in-game can be a really long time without time skips. You could literally just reference the pregnancy throughout points in the game. The loss of period, the growth of her stomach, the relationship with the impregnator and if they want to be involved with it/how they feel about being a parent, and even the birth if you want to take it that far. Honestly, you could make it part of an ending and I'm sure nobody would complain.

Point is, there's a ton that can be created through the act, impregnation, and the course of nature. A game built around the corruption of a young girl that lacks the option of pregnancy seems sort of lacking, imo.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Have to agree here. Beyond that, nine months in-game can be a really long time without time skips. You could literally just reference the pregnancy throughout points in the game. The loss of period, the growth of her stomach, the relationship with the impregnator and if they want to be involved with it/how they feel about being a parent, and even the birth if you want to take it that far. Honestly, you could make it part of an ending and I'm sure nobody would complain.

Point is, there's a ton that can be created through the act, impregnation, and the course of nature. A game built around the corruption of a young girl that lacks the option of pregnancy seems sort of lacking, imo.
Plus it's just a stat change at this point there's no avatar for the MC so there's no concern about changing the avatar over time. Not to mention new events. Dad freaking out he got daughter pregnant and the mom could be livid or happy depending on her corruption. Same for Brother. Then there's the sickly kid at night it could be a sobering moment for him and he becomes more involved. Then there... Jack? been a while since I played, the black dude? he could be a total ass about it or again it could be a man up moment for him. Then there is a rapists child and a reason for adoption or adoration. Same for getting pregnant from a john or park exhibition rando fuck. Or for sick fucks like me the dog could get her pregnant but she miscarries. I could go on and into greater detail.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
какие локации существуют в игре
what locations exist in the game
Umm...Привет
Это сайт на английском языке. Поэтому сообщения, которые не на английском языке, как правило, удаляются. Если вы ищете прогулку или руководство в строке поиска, вы должны найти то, что ищете ... С наилучшими пожеланиями
"This is an English based site. So post that are not in English tend to be deleted. If you search for walkthrough or guide in the search bar you should find what your looking for... Best Wishes"

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
can you train with your brother?
Sadly, not yet. Maybe will add that scene today if I have time. 15% chance..

какие локации существуют в игре
(What locations exist in the game)
Парк, ХайТай, Банк, Салон Красоты, Пляж и Бар
(Park, HighTai, Bank, Beauty Salon, Beach and Bar)

Reactions: DeMarcus16

c4tx

Jun 8, 2017
Is there a way to have sex with the horse in the barn? It says that she's so scared she wouldn't touch him ever

Aside of that, I already unlocked the sex scene with the dog

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Is there a way to have sex with the horse in the barn? It says that she's so scared she wouldn't touch him ever

Aside of that, I already unlocked the sex scene with the dog
Yes, you need to stretch yourself by buying canine/horse dildos and use them at home.

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Can't seem to find any of the granddad scenes. Done multiple of each event and even just used the arrows to "save scum" it like you can for some of the lower chance scenes but nothing shows up. Even while he's working in the garden.

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes