Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
How come your screenshot says it supports english, if it actually only in japanese? :unsure:
yeah idk about that, it really is just in japanese.

Anyone can confirm if mtool works for this?
Yeah I'm like 3 and a half hours in using Mtool and it works just fine. Just be sure to expect the usual MTL poetry but it does help you understand most of the context and hints for solving puzzles.

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
I dont mind poetry since i skip most of dialogue even in english lol, but i stuck a lot if there is a puzzle or objective and the hint only appear in conversation

Dec 1, 2018
The thing about Mtool, I think, is that there are no ways to upload its translation as a complete product anyone can play.
I don't think you're supposed to be able to play a Mtool translation, without having your own copy of Mtool running together with the game. At least I couldn't find any ways to like, patch the TL onto the game.

But that's not really a dealbreaker, considering you only throw $7 at AdventCirno's Patreon once and you have ChatGPT level TL for all of your games forever. Highly recommend you just do that, , it's undoubtedly worth it.
And before you apply Mtool, with PGMMV (Pixel Game Maker MV) games you need to first decrypt the project.json file, again use the tool in this post or Mtool won't be able to translate the project.json.
You should be able to export the translation iirc, it has a import export system somewhere on that TL page. Didnt know about that pretty much lifetime chatgpt access though. thanks

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
The thing about Mtool, I think, is that there are no ways to upload its translation as a complete product anyone can play.
I don't think you're supposed to be able to play a Mtool translation, without having your own copy of Mtool running together with the game. At least I couldn't find any ways to like, patch the TL onto the game.

But that's not really a dealbreaker, considering you only throw $7 at AdventCirno's Patreon once and you have ChatGPT level TL for all of your games forever. Highly recommend you just do that, , it's undoubtedly worth it.
And before you apply Mtool, with PGMMV (Pixel Game Maker MV) games you need to first decrypt the project.json file, again use the tool in this post or Mtool won't be able to translate the project.json.
$7 for chatgpt forever are you sure? I think its supposed to charge you $7 monthly if you want to keep using chatgpt mtl translation in Mtool monthly.

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Tried the game. I got to around floor 10, but IMO it's just a very linear scene collector. Yes, there are stats and traps and such, but they don't really do much to affect you and are all easy to avoid. I had to purposefully get myself caught in almost every trap even then I don't feel like the stats changed anything. Pretty disappointed with the game.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Tried the game. I got to around floor 10, but IMO it's just a very linear scene collector. Yes, there are stats and traps and such, but they don't really do much to affect you and are all easy to avoid. I had to purposefully get myself caught in almost every trap even then I don't feel like the stats changed anything. Pretty disappointed with the game.
I was following the game's development and yeah, I had expected something different than what we got. It's not bad, just not quite what I was hoping for.

Testin10

Sep 10, 2021
I tend to download from (Mirror + Ads, pw = hentaibanchi.com) just because they are up very quick usually and Gofile or Megaupload is fast. Eventhough you have to meander through thousand of ads popups, counters and captchas. Once you figure out where to click once, it works well enough.

Jack O Man

Jan 26, 2018
1st of May release, yay! Go buy "Magical Girl Rika and the Monster Dungeon" here:

We are very lucky to see the release of this TF game at all, considering the creator died a year ago, and some collegue/friend/aquantice picked up their project to make what they could of it!
I'll try MTLing it in a month or two, when I have time again. Very excited to see the contents of this! <3
Is there a english translation for the game I can grab?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Wait, is it really a 1 time donation for lifetime access?