VN Ren'Py Your Life Invisible [Ch.1 P1 v1.1.1] [Playful Light]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
You're looking for the kinetic novel tag.
No, actually I'm looking for a game that doesn't seem like it's trying to please every user that comes across it by putting content "for everyone" even when it doesn't make the slightest sense at a story level, but I don't think you know what I'm talking about so yes, I was looking for a "kinetic novel". :ROFLMAO:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
No, actually I'm looking for a game that doesn't seem like it's trying to please every user that comes across it by putting content "for everyone" even when it doesn't make the slightest sense at a story level, but I don't think you know what I'm talking about so yes, I was looking for a "kinetic novel". :ROFLMAO:
You're complaining about separate paths for li's. That is not trying to please every user with content for everyone, that is separate story paths for different romantic outcomes. A kinetic novel does not give meaningful choices like a visual novel does. If you don't want a branching story, don't play vn's.

Reactions: AlexMpog

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
If you don't want a branching story, don't play vn's.
Wow, what a great idea, your powers to solve problems are enormous, you shouldn't waste your time here with so many problems in the world, since not everyone is capable of devising these solutions.(y)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes