VN Ren'Py Your Life Invisible [Ch.1 P1 v1.1.1] [Playful Light]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
YourLifeInvisible-CH1P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Another game with "paths", as if the average player would waste hours and hours traveling each path.

Let's be honest, one path is always chosen and some mod is used to unlock the content of the others, making the dev's work useless.

They should simply focus on making 1 game, one path, if it's corruption, focus on how corrupt everything is going to be, if it's romance, focus on how strong the ties with the characters are going to be, if it's ntr, how pathetic it's going to be the MC, it's that simple, but mixing to want to cover all possible users always ends up pleasing no one.

PS: It would be great if they clarified exactly how those 3 paths that the dev wants to do change, it could avoid a lot of confusion.
You're looking for the kinetic novel tag.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I totally forgot about this game :KEK:, but the dev did reply:
He did a nice save there :KEK:
what is this called? Subverting expectations?
so she is not fucked by a dude which means her partner is a woman which makes her a lesbian I guess? or more subverting incoming

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
More info from itch:

A big pass for me anyway.
Well, at he's honest I'll give him that. Having control over who you fall in love with is a big Pro in my book. That being said, if the span of the VN is only 5-8 weeks how can any of the relationships be all that legit? Some people don't even stay on jobs longer than that. And I'm all for people wanting pregnant kinks but to add characters just because they check off a box on the niche list may not be such a good idea. 9 ladies and the MC has 5-8 weeks to see if they are worthwhile? Especially considering majority of the characters are just... there.

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
He did a nice save there :KEK:
what is this called? Subverting expectations?
so she is not fucked by a dude which means her partner is a woman which makes her a lesbian I guess? or more subverting incoming
Yeah it was a good save, but i think it was not the original plan, they would have said it first when people asked about it :KEK:, lesbian/bi/ivf not bothered she is still knocked up by a man :KEK:

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
The renaming on the main menu is... strange.
It appears that you're able to rename your character's name in the text box of the window, but people will keep refering to you as Brad no matter what name you've actually chosen.
So it would appear that you're renaming the "Mc Name" variable, but all the text in the game isn't set up to refer to the Mc by that value, rather it's just Brad.

Beaides that, nice game. But for the love of god don't try to write a jamaican accent down, just doesn't work.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
I totally forgot about this game :KEK:, but the dev did reply:
damn i know for a fact this was not the OG plan.. holy save LMAO!

Honestly I just don't get it.. If he want some pregger content, I just don't see why it can't be from the MC...
Pregnant sex is not at the top of my kinks what so ever, but it does feel good knowing you fucking a girl YOU knocked up..

Other than that, don't think this one gone be a harem anyways, so it's a no for me, even tho I can accept this dev's honest answer at least.

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
damn i know for a fact this was not the OG plan.. holy save LMAO!

Honestly I just don't get it.. If he want some pregger content, I just don't see why it can't be from the MC...
Pregnant sex is not at the top of my kinks what so ever, but it does feel good knowing you fucking a girl YOU knocked up..

Other than that, don't think this one gone be a harem anyways, so it's a no for me, even tho I can accept this dev's honest answer at least.
Yeah agree, i don't mind pregnancy in avns but most always seem to be an ending and not part of the main game. It seems devs like to add at the start too much drama and baggage instead of developing a story and characters more, but i am glad they were honest about it, seems to be a rare thing with most devs.

Last edited:

jose canseco

May 19, 2024
Yeah agree, i don't mind pregnancy in avns but most always seem to be an ending and not part of the main game. It seems devs like to add at the start too much drama and baggage instead of developing a story and characters more, but i am glad they were honest about it, seems to be a rare thing with most devs. Not my type either but i do wish the dev the best of luck.
pregnancy is the best feature in these games. get out of here

Reactions: Golzd
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes