3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Hey don't be too hard on him. Jam is just trying to find his peanut butter and he can only do that by bread bread bread-ing them. Oh wait this isn't a MTL for once.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I actually prefer their war ntr/corruption games but i wish they used as much dialogue int hsoe and in these games, especially in the endings since there is not much real difference and the bad guys never really win that i know of at least

HeckYes2019

Jun 29, 2022
I'm confused. I got stuck after second dungeon in desert zone, but half the scenes are still locked. Is there somewhere to go or did I miss out / bug it.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
As before, my soft spot for this janky art-style has drawn me to another poor game with an equally poor translation...

Seriously, how does this thing have such a good rating?

In any case this joke of a "netorare type" is bad as always. Ugh, if not for the fact that I'd probably get banned for it, I'd probably say some horribly nasty things about whoever invented this "I loved her first" bullshit and called it netorare... same for the people that push it.

That said, what makes this whole thing even worse is that. One, I'm 99% sure that if MCuck-kun asked Jam to not target a girl BEFORE he hit on her, he absolutely would have left her alone. Two, even after all that, I'm also 99% sure Jam would be totally ok with sharing them because he'd reached the point where he couldn't quite keep up with all those sluts...

The thing that bothers me the most though is that all the girls are total cock-sluts from the first second they get exposed to a bit of dick and offer about as much resistance as wet toilet paper in the front of tank cannon... Which is disappointing. There's no corruption and/or degeneration of morals/slutification. Which is the main reason why I dip my nose into the netorare genre in the first place. That's leaving aside the fact that I don't consider this type of set-up as netorare. Hell, even MCuck-kun said it himself. There was no betrayal, there was no relationship, there was nothing but irrational jealousy when he didn't really do anything in the first place.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
im assuming this is another "you dont see much of anything" work my this dev

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes