Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Pls help me guys!
How can i have sex with konko in others position like doggy or cow girl in treat mode?
And how can i have sex with the outfit like in the trailer?
cowgirl - increase her lust by feeding her enough lust items or with just sex
doggy - eat the big lust item yourself

for clothed sex it unlocks once lust is high enough, only the basic uniform is available though. Once unlocked it can be toggled in the clothing menu

Reactions: bulllocker

vuongminh864

Jan 6, 2019
cowgirl - increase her lust by feeding her enough lust items or with just sex
doggy - eat the big lust item yourself

for clothed sex it unlocks once lust is high enough, only the basic uniform is available though. Once unlocked it can be toggled in the clothing menu
So every times i wanna do the doggy or cow girl, i must to drink the lust pill? I can't just simply choose the options in treat mode?
And how high of lust i need to reach to unlock have h in cloth? Can you show me your images of your setting?
Thanks u for reply my question and sorry for my poor english

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Drinking the 30k lust item yourself once unlocks the doggy position forever, unless you reset her lust with a lust reset item.

1610550625165.png

The button at the bottom right changes whether she has sex in the uniform or not.

Reactions: vuongminh864

vuongminh864

Jan 6, 2019
Drinking the 30k lust item yourself once unlocks the doggy position forever, unless you reset her lust with a lust reset item.

View attachment 984013

The button at the bottom right changes whether she has sex in the uniform or not.
And for the cow girl position, i have to let her drink the UVE?
btw, your picture is broke, i can't see it. Can you post it in tumblr or st like that? Love u mate

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
the UVE item resets her lust to 0, for me it broke the game and made her unable to gain any lust

vuongminh864

Jan 6, 2019
the UVE item resets her lust to 0, for me it broke the game and made her unable to gain any lust
oh, i fucked up.
nvm, i will do it again. So i can only use the uniform in h scene with cloth? because i have tried to use others cloth but it seem didn't work

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Yup, only the uniform. The lore reasoning is that it's made from magic fox material so it can be cleaned with magic, while other clothes would get stained.

If you also broke your game and her lust is locked then tough luck, I'm still trying to find a way to fix that.

vuongminh864

Jan 6, 2019
Yup, only the uniform. The lore reasoning is that it's made from magic fox material so it can be cleaned with magic, while other clothes would get stained.

If you also broke your game and her lust is locked then tough luck, I'm still trying to find a way to fix that.
that's sad =((

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
that's sad =((
Ok this info is from game-wiki, not sure if google translated it correctly and I haven't tested it yet.

There's 3 lust levels:

level 1:you start here, also you get here after feeding her the UVE

level 2: you get here by having sex 7 times, unlocks the cowgirl position

level 3: you get here by having sex 20 times or 14 after feeding her the UVE. Unlocks the doggy position if you have already seen the doggy event (drinking the 30k lust item yourself and not giving it to her)

lust items: Their only purpose is to get her in heat, they do not increase her h-level. When she's in heat you have sex when the day ends, no matter if you have stamps or not. When you first reach level 2 she will be in heat. To get her in heat later you feed her 2 5k lust items or one 30k drink.

Reactions: shunpei

daotambao5x

Sep 13, 2019
Ok this info is from game-wiki, not sure if google translated it correctly and I haven't tested it yet.

There's 3 lust levels:

level 1:you start here, also you get here after feeding her the UVE

level 2: you get here by having sex 7 times, unlocks the cowgirl position

level 3: you get here by having sex 20 times or 14 after feeding her the UVE. Unlocks the doggy position if you have already seen the doggy event (drinking the 30k lust item yourself and not giving it to her)

lust items: Their only purpose is to get her in heat, they do not increase her h-level. When she's in heat you have sex when the day ends, no matter if you have stamps or not. When you first reach level 2 she will be in heat. To get her in heat later you feed her 2 5k lust items or one 30k drink.
So where can you get this lust item ? Do you just keep buying everything in the shop

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes