Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes
Mar 24, 2019
I have some questions, besides working and the gacha, what other ways are there to get money but to a greater amount?
Second, I am currently trying to get all the content of the first gacha and I haven't used the second, is there any special prize for finishing a gacha?

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
I have some questions, besides working and the gacha, what other ways are there to get money but to a greater amount?
Second, I am currently trying to get all the content of the first gacha and I haven't used the second, is there any special prize for finishing a gacha?
In the premium gacha (2 coins per roll one), there's a hot springs prize. It permamently unlocks the option to take a bath, and after doing it you'll have increased luck. While your luck is increased, the work button will be silver and next time you go to work you will earn at least 30k. Some events also give money, mouse over them in the event page to see the requirements for unlocking them.

Once you get everything from a gacha it just disappears.

Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
Hey there, I saw the whole discussion and had some troubles trying to understand the whole situation, just wanted to ask the fllowing questions:
1. Is there a way to fix the broken gachas? (aka Gacha #2) I am willing to reinstall the whole game (yes, the whole 3GB)
2. How about the traslation? I am fine with MTL, but some UI parts are still in jap, is there some improvements? I read about a possible traslation in steam around January (now we are at the end of February)
3. Have been some updates? It would be better to wait for some updates?, or "Just install the game already and leave us alone" XD?

raysitsp123

Dec 18, 2017
Hey there, I saw the whole discussion and had some troubles trying to understand the whole situation, just wanted to ask the fllowing questions:
1. Is there a way to fix the broken gachas? (aka Gacha #2) I am willing to reinstall the whole game (yes, the whole 3GB)
2. How about the traslation? I am fine with MTL, but some UI parts are still in jap, is there some improvements? I read about a possible traslation in steam around January (now we are at the end of February)
3. Have been some updates? It would be better to wait for some updates?, or "Just install the game already and leave us alone" XD?
For your second question, I read that the creator of this game wants the DLsite with h scene and steam version without the h scene to be the same patch. Therefore, if steam keep reviewing this game any longer, the Dlsite patch will be further delayed.

Reactions: Tatsuto1993

raysitsp123

Dec 18, 2017
Is there anyone could update the offical translate patch? I want to buy it on Dlsite, but they keep delaying the game. I feel bad because the game is ready but they choose to wait for Steam. I can't even buy the game on Dlsite.

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
Is there anyone could update the offical translate patch? I want to buy it on Dlsite, but they keep delaying the game. I feel bad because the game is ready but they choose to wait for Steam. I can't even buy the game on Dlsite.
I think you can have early steam key by support on kickstarter, if you do pls post it here

raysitsp123

Dec 18, 2017
I think you can have early steam key by support on kickstarter, if you do pls post it here
I can't, the funraising for this game is in 2019, and I don't think I can support this project after 2019. Therefore, only the people who supports this game on 2019 get the keys.

raysitsp123

Dec 18, 2017
For anyone who is watch, the creator of this game said they want to remove all of the adult contents in order to publish on Steam, and their kickstarter supporter are angry at them. So far, I think we won't have the offical translation until they figure out what to do. I hope they can just release on Dlsite. For more imformation, please check the links I listed and you are weclome.

check the comments section and the comments before update section

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Steam are probably not making it easy knowing them. But as people are saying there in the comments it sounds like they're trying to get a way with selling a adult game as all ages for more visibility, just be honest and age rate it properly.

I've had it wishlisted for a long time and would instantly buy it, as long as a part doesn't also have to be bought on DLSite...

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
For anyone who is watch, the creator of this game said they want to remove all of the adult contents in order to publish on Steam, and their kickstarter supporter are angry at them. So far, I think we won't have the offical translation until they figure out what to do. I hope they can just release on Dlsite. For more imformation, please check the links I listed and you are weclome.

check the comments section and the comments before update section
Damn this really fuck up, if i was them, i wil angry just like them now.

raysitsp123

Dec 18, 2017
Steam are probably not making it easy knowing them. But as people are saying there in the comments it sounds like they're trying to get a way with selling a adult game as all ages for more visibility, just be honest and age rate it properly.

I've had it wishlisted for a long time and would instantly buy it, as long as a part doesn't also have to be bought on DLSite...
Me and most of the kickstart supports think they would not intended for all ages and they should try the adult tag or release a patch that includes the adult contents. I saw some of the comment were asking for refund if they don't see the adult content included. I think everyone (kickstart supporter and non support supporter) would hope they release the game on Dlsite rather than Steam. I think they made a bad decision because the supporters are angry with them and steam does not want their game.

raysitsp123

Dec 18, 2017
Damn this really fuck up, if i was them, i wil angry just like them now.
Lets see what is their response because their supporter are not happy with them now, and some of them ask for refund. They should know the longer they wait the less people willing to play this game. They should release on Dlsite, and they could do whatever they want AFTER THEY RELEASE ON DLSITE. We don't understand why the creators insisted the game must release on Steam and Dlsite at the same time and same version. For me, I would not pay for the steam version, so I don't care.

raysitsp123

Dec 18, 2017
Any news about Steam eng ver? :D
According to the creators, they said Steam want the to change the game because the konko is too mature for all ages. However, Steam does not tell them how they want the creators to change the game. We should expect to wait longer because the creators don't know how to fit the requirement for Steam. The creators have changed the game few times, but they just get rejected with no explanations.

Mr.RoarBeast

Nov 18, 2017
According to the creators, they said Steam want the to change the game because the konko is too mature for all ages. However, Steam does not tell them how they want the creators to change the game. We should expect to wait longer because the creators don't know how to fit the requirement for Steam. The creators have changed the game few times, but they just get rejected with no explanations.
Okey, thanks a lot for this info. :D

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
"durr, steam won't let us put this hentai game on their platform with an all-ages rating, how do we fix this?"

You don't you fucking idiots, you release the hentai game as an adult game because that's what it is, stop being greedy trying to squeeze out that extra market by pretending this adult game is appropriate for kids just because you've stripped out the actual H scenes.

Jan 29, 2020
I feel like an idiot for this, but I guess I'm blind and I can't find the file I need to delete to take out the MTL translations (don't need them). If someone could point me to the right one to toss that'd be swell.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes