Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
I just get a black screen, anyone knows what to do?

Edit: Apparently to fix it you need to move it closer to your disk
I can confirm that this doens't fix the issue. The game still hangs at a black screen whenever you pick the "Lover Options" from the main menu.
I've pasted the game folder directly in my C folder, and the issue is still there.
Haven't tested them all, but I'm pretty confident it's with all of them, I've tested it with Hug, Kiss and Stroke Tail.

I tried with a locale emulator but still nothing.
Also tried extracting the game with winrar and Japanese characters set, nothing.
Extracting it with standard UTF8 didn't change anything.
Not setting the folder as "Hidden" same.

At this point I ran out of possible solutions for this problem. I guess it isn't common to everyone, since lots of player were able to complete the game. And at this point I would like to ask what the users that don't have this problem did with the downloaded .rar.
Did you use winrar? Where did you extract it? What character set did you use in winrar? Did you change anything to the folders (name or something?).

Because this problem makes the whole new game unplayable, since you need those action to better progress the game.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Came back here to see any news, guess it's not coming anymore.... They should at least tell the backers that, or better yet give their money back.

I guess I'll NTR the official translation with the MTL one.

I loved you official translation, and I really did not want the MTL, but I guess I was corrupted by it..... now I only have eyes for the MTL and it's big and buggy text. I'm sorry official translation..... if only you came to see me........

JohnHunk

Nov 6, 2018
IIRC some backers are able to play the english version of the game thru Steam by using their beta keys? IF some kind soul would share the translated files that would be great.

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Apparently 3 days ago someone gave hope xD and just as he gave it he also disappeared hahaha
View attachment 1217827
This is starting to sound eerily similar to me ducking a due date for a class report- constant broken promises and ghosting.
Well, this is fucking sad... I had hopes about this game. High hopes at that. The end the long wait was finally close... And then the long wait became eternal.

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
Steam probably denied it because "School Setting" even if the characters are 18 or older, I mean unless you're some smart kid, you will be 18 or older when you finish High School

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes