Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Damn.... so they took half a year to give the game and they still fucked the backers... the backers should get the game for free, the real version not this stupid censored version, I mean who even wants that? This is an H-game and people want the H part of the game, the censored version was only supposed to be a thing on steam anyways.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
It seems backers that paid for the r18 version (2000 yen or more) get the adult version for free still. So backers won't have to pay again. Still not the best of solutions after a series of poor decisions, but much better than forcing people to pay twice.

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
Damn.... so they took half a year to give the game and they still fucked the backers... the backers should get the game for free, the real version not this stupid censored version, I mean who even wants that? This is an H-game and people want the H part of the game, the censored version was only supposed to be a thing on steam anyways.
Everyone have it for free but not audult patch. Backers have full version of the game for free (include adult patch).

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
1626835389863.png

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Everyone have it for free but not audult patch. Backers have full version of the game for free (include adult patch).
Not everyone pledged at that level. The adult patch was supposed to exist regardless. But I think something is being lost here in the language barrier. (which is sad, if they're translators.)

JohnHunk

Nov 6, 2018
Well sucks to be them. Just release it at the likes of MangaGamer, JastUSA or something. Or maybe request release at Steam someday again.

Zleofeni

Nov 26, 2019
I choose "communicate-lover-any choice" black screen is simple and nothing happens.Is it because of saving ? saving is not mine I downloaded it here .

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
I choose "communicate-lover-any choice" black screen is simple and nothing happens.Is it because of saving ? saving is not mine I downloaded it here .
Happened to me too... I theorized that the save is the culprit because even with the original japanese version happened the same, so the only variable seems to be the save.

But I couldn't hassle myself to play the whole game to find out, so it's just my theory.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
It's out.

*now someone upload it here*

Last edited:

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Hmm ?? did they update the game or what? ' did they add something new ?? because I am lazy to play it from the beginning again: v

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes