Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

jacktgh

May 10, 2019
man the "a certain ninja's outfit" look too familiar but just cannot remeber it man im pissed

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Official translation? Letsfuckinggoooo baby, I've been waiting a while for this one.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Been playing the new version - yes, it's still censored, but it does have the H and the translation is decent. And she is freaking adorable.

This is not really a walkthrough, but I have been keeping track of some things if you're worried about not having enough time. The good news is that there is plenty of time to hit your affection targets.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, after all that I would also say that PLAYING PURELY EFFICENTLY BASED ON THIS LIST IS POINTLESS. This is only to allay your fears that you'll get a bad end.

The whole point of the game is to leiusurely interact with Konko, and if that doesn't appeal to you, go play something else. The sex scenes are nice, but not super long and aren't worth 2 GB of download and 4 GB unpacked just to see those without the other context. I did plenty of Talking even though it doesn't get you affection, just to see what she says, and I did Pat Head and Historical Drama a lot because they're adorable and funny. I bought clothes not just to kiss up to Nanako, but to see them on Konko. I bought the ankoro mochi even though they don't seem to give more affection just to see what she says. You get the picture. Just use this if you're worried about bad end.

Last edited:

ConstruKction

Jul 13, 2021
how do you edit save files?
Save the game first, then edit konkoplus_tyrano_data.sav in the game's root directory. You can search and edit 'love' (affection), 'money', 'stamp', 'coin' (gacha coins), and probably much more. For example, money%22%3A9999999 will give you 9999999 money. When you're done load the save again and change to some other scene to let the game update the modified values.

Irineu69cm

Oct 16, 2020
well only 1 hour and the mc gets forced 2 times by powers and you can't really do or say anything so i think it's not my type of game, but its at least cute

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes