Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Kierge

Dec 28, 2019
I have a bit of a problem, my game wont continue to start it just shows the megami soft opening and after that it just stays in black screen mode. Did I have to download something to to fix it?

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
yeah i know but i remember she can also do doggy without needing the collar, i remember that in the MTL version i just didnt remember how to re-doing it
requirements for doggystyle during normal sex:
Have sex with her 20 times (or 14 if you reset her lust by giving her the UVE item)
Drink the big lust item yourself (only need to do it once)
during sex increase her excitement to about 60% of the gauge

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
requirements for doggystyle during normal sex:
Have sex with her 20 times (or 14 if you reset her lust by giving her the UVE item)
Drink the big lust item yourself (only need to do it once)
during sex increase her excitement to about 60% of the gauge
okay what is this big lust item and how do i drink it?

Dec 5, 2019
anyone know how to reset/delete recollection? also, is the dlsite eng. ver. mosaic censored? just wondering since it shows uncensored penis in the preview pics there, but is mosaic censored when i played it

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
man the "a certain ninja's outfit" look too familiar but just cannot remeber it man im pissed
It's from their other game
I thought it's Shinobu's outfit (from Ninin Ga Shinobuden) but apparently it's not the case.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
okay what is this big lust item and how do i drink it?
it costs 30k in the shop, here's what it looks like.
1627764103667.png
then you just use it from the item menu, one of the options is to give it to her, the other is to drink it yourself. If you give it to her nothing will happen at first, it will just get her in heat (that will play the cowgirl scene after you end the day) and you can get the same effect by giving her two small 5k lust items.

Option to drink it yourself will only be available if you haven't drank it before and it will immediately play the doggy scene, after you see that then it becomes available during normal sex as explained earlier.

Reactions: VioletLilac

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
The files in the download section in the OP are the most recent thing there is currently.

The thumbnail and the DLsite link are a bit outdated, don't worry about those.

The version you mentioned is back from 2018.

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
are premium gacha items really rare or bugged? i swear i think i wasted 500 gacha coins and i still haven't gotten a thing

Last edited:

Codit

Jul 15, 2021
TL;DR: Where is the registry entry or save data for this game besides the konkoplus_tyrano_auto_save.sav and konkoplus_tyrano_data.sav files? I deleted those 2 files, started the game over, and it still remembers that I should have autosave data when I start it and still shows events completed in the recollections.

Full Story: I started playing the game, was clicking around, and Konko started saying different things. I eventually realized that my mouse cursor changed shape if it was over her head, her breasts, and finally any other spot on her body besides those 2. I actually got a negative affection this way. This triggered Bad Ending 3. Since these games I like to first try to get all the good ending first and then get the bad ones, I decided to delete the auto-save and save data to remove it from the recollections and start over since I was right at the beginning of the game. When I started the game again it asked if I wanted to continue auto-save, which I found odd because it shouldn't know I had ever played the game since I deleted both. I did a search by datemodified, and nothing showed up in the game folder except for I then considered it might be saved in another place like AppData, did a datemodified search over my entire computer and nothing in the timeframe when I was playing the game that resembled the games name showed up. So I THINK the game is saving info in the registry. Can anyone tell me where the save data for recollections are stored?

Last edited:

I_S_A_14

Jan 14, 2019
is it possible to increase "reward" time ? like 3 or 4 round maybe
i try to edit from save editor but i have no clue.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
is it possible to increase "reward" time ? like 3 or 4 round maybe
i try to edit from save editor but i have no clue.
You can kind of do it without editing the game files by making her come once normally and then do doggy style on round 2 as it makes her come two times if you just keep pressing continue.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes