Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

AC_Astro

Sep 15, 2018
All you need now is someone saying "Android?" and you'll have the full F95 experience.

Showing wholesome content to the average person on F95 is like going back in time 500 years and showing everyone you meet a computer lmfao. Granted, wholesome shit makes up a fraction of the stuff that shows up on this site so they probably expect there to be some twist or something, but come on people, it's not that hard to just read the tags and the description and decide if it's up your alley.
I got tired of the ntr/girl gets gangbanged by orcs game #349732 so wholesome content is very appreciated

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does this contain the Japanese and Chinese language instead of English translation?
This is the English version. The , and versions are all sold separately. Same (but free) with the all ages and non Live2D versions. If you want Japanese it's around on various the Japanese sites.

MadSpy127

Mar 4, 2020
Has anyone ever deal with a problem in the game where the 2nd gacha just keep showing common cards (even when the sound indicates that u got anything higher than common, and when the super rare or ultra rare ones should appear, there's not a single description about it)? I hope anyone can help with that problem....

ogelevil259

Aug 6, 2019
How do you get the bad ending for teasing her too much? I got her down to -100 affection from groping her boobs and nothing happened.

KrulYuno

Sep 5, 2019
This is the English version. The , and versions are all sold separately. Same (but free) with the all ages and non Live2D versions. If you want Japanese it's around on various the Japanese sites.
I see. I found this game from their site and downloaded the free version of the chinese version and it appears it does not seem to cointain R18 so I tried looking on this forum if there is a chinese version of it. I'm not quite familiar with non-english VN copies.
Also, thanks for the Japanese version!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

moseph jonstein

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Anybody know if theres a fix for higher resolution monitors?

I have a 1440p monitor so everything looks really blurry and pixelated.

Tried changing the settings file and it seemed to increased the resolution of her, but it made everything off centered

BillSpyro

Nov 25, 2018
Damn I didn't think I would like this game at first but it grew on me and I actually wanted to see the story and all the events too.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is there a sure fire guide or walkthrough anywhere to get all the events in game? Also is there a gallery once finished?

Reactions: lAnaxil

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
^This,

Also, how do you get the daily fox coins from Nanako? I've even bought the 200k item that gives 4 a day, but she only gives me coins occasionally.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
^This,

Also, how do you get the daily fox coins from Nanako? I've even bought the 200k item that gives 4 a day, but she only gives me coins occasionally.
As for a guide, you can click on the missing recollections for each category to find tips on how to unlock. I haven't seen a full guide anywhere yet. No gallery that I know of, more like an endless play past the initial month.

Nanako will you give coins every REAL LIFE day, not in-game days.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a good way of cheating the gacha probabilities? Spending literal fucking hours spamming them one at a time is fucking tedious

• Red Heart
Reactions: flynn0426
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes