Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

ruhskampakt

Jul 15, 2021
does anyone know how to take the lust med yourself? ive been trying to figure out how to do doggystyle with konko but i cant figure out a way to. Also, can you initiate the sex scenes? Ive also been looking for that feature, I just got the save file and jumped in

edit: i found out how to initiate the sex scenes and there should be the doggystyle option because the event where mc took the medicine is already in the memories, but the doggystyle option isnt there, thats a bit weird

Last edited:

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Btw who else would be down if we could swap Konko for Nanako? Love the former and all, but the childish/youthful attitude starts to get a bit old after a while and I enjoy Nanako being more of a hard ass before she gets more cutesy and playful.

Sigmund Fraud

Aug 8, 2021
does anyone know how to take the lust med yourself? ive been trying to figure out how to do doggystyle with konko but i cant figure out a way to. Also, can you initiate the sex scenes? Ive also been looking for that feature, I just got the save file and jumped in

edit: i found out how to initiate the sex scenes and there should be the doggystyle option because the event where mc took the medicine is already in the memories, but the doggystyle option isnt there, thats a bit weird
You need to get her to 75% orgasm (red on the bar), then go back to the H menu and doggy will appear

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
100% Complete
All outfits for Konko and Nanako
All events unlocked
More money, fox coin and DP than you'll ever need
Use only if you don't want to unlock anything for yourself, because there's nothing left
Warning, she was in heat when I saved. Do to the grinding needed for some events I wasn't keeping her lewdness level in check, so if you're not into H, go buy a reset at the shop.
I feel dumb asking this, but how come when I click on this, it takes me to a web page with a long string of text?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I feel dumb asking this, but how come when I click on this, it takes me to a web page with a long string of text?
Right click and save links as, delete the 1364618_ part of the files name from it being uploaded here.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
This game is pretty great but the censorship is killing me. Did some digging and it looks like the assets don't even require unpacking but the mosaic is baked into the textures. That said it would require some kind of community effort to basically redraw all the censored parts of the textures.

Assets are in the \Game\data\others\live2d\assets\ sub directory. For example the first time you have sex uses textures from \Game\data\others\live2d\assets\h\sei\seijoui.2048

Seeing the explosion in popularity this game seems to be getting hopefully gives us a chance that someone will take up the effort. I'd attempt it and I'm fairly good with photoshop but I'm not really the best artist. In theory could find images off boorus with similar angles and merge the 'parts' but good luck keeping the same style for different angles. Would be best to redraw.

EDIT: I tried the idea of merging images to uncensor and the results are pretty nice if she's just laying there but this doesn't feel like a proper solution (for example the fingering and sex just don't look right). I guess with some decent time and effort invested this could be made to work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2018
I have two questions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once you complete that whole thing about collecting good deed tickets and you got enough love to end up being a couple.

Does the game have a limited time? Or does it become a sandbox where you can spend eternity with Konko?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know any guide that indicates what are the most efficient actions to end as a couple?.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Bruh...rip to android users since there's apparently no way to scroll up or down...

So I can't buy or change into some other outfits...

No way to solve that...is there?

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Man....I swear the Android port hates me...

After a while the save function stoped working all together....

ya-yas

Jul 5, 2018
a few tweaks to let you have more interactions in your daily routine. Just extract it into the main game folder and replace everything
Hey, i know its been a while, but what exactly did you edit to give you more interactions ? unfortunately these files still have the old MTL and not the new ENG translation

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes