Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
View attachment 1589825
Is this supposed to be wholesome?
It's only like that in the first scripted sex scenes, after that she basically becomes the definition of Submissive and Breedable. To go even further on that topic, there is a certain item that unlocks a scene where it's revealed between the lines that she's sorta "humiliating" herself for the kink tied to that item.

Nov 11, 2021
It's only like that in the first scripted sex scenes, after that she basically becomes the definition of Submissive and Breedable. To go even further on that topic, there is a certain item that unlocks a scene where it's revealed between the lines that she's sorta "humiliating" herself for the kink tied to that item.
My brother, thanks. Already deleted it, but I will download it again.

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
I've written about it many times, but damn no one answered. I have 2 questions. 1. Is there a joiplay version? 2.si android save files are not visible. is there a solution for this?When any update comes, I have to start over and some conversations take 5 minutes even though I press the skip button, what kind of person does this? why is there so much talk in japaon games no action but plenty of words.The game is very nice but if it continues like this, I'm thinking of deleting it because after a while it started to get extremely annoying

Reactions: aiami

one of the people

May 1, 2020
I installed a cheat on the stamps and I opened three H-scenes. How do I open the others (doggystyle/cowgirl)? Do I need to go through the plot further ?

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
I installed a cheat on the stamps and I opened three H-scenes. How do I open the others (doggystyle/cowgirl)? Do I need to go through the plot further ?
Having sex 7 times unlocks the cowgirl position
Having sex 20 times and then EATING (not feeding her) a 30k aphrodysiac unlocks the doggy position.

Reactions: LalkaAlan

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
goddammit, such an adorable interactive waifu just to be heavy censored, fuck this, fuck retarded japanese laws and devs that don't make a hidden mod for uncensored versions.
What a waste.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
I've written about it many times, but damn no one answered. I have 2 questions. 1. Is there a joiplay version? 2.si android save files are not visible. is there a solution for this?When any update comes, I have to start over and some conversations take 5 minutes even though I press the skip button, what kind of person does this? why is there so much talk in japaon games no action but plenty of words.The game is very nice but if it continues like this, I'm thinking of deleting it because after a while it started to get extremely annoying
For your questions:
1.) Probably not. Trust me, I have tried as well.
2.) There probably is a way to get your save files, someone told me how but I forgot it so... Sorry?

My opinion about the game: (P.S. I have been playing this in Android)

It is a nice slow relaxing game. Lots of voice acting and really makes you think about wanting a foxgirl waifu. The gacha won't be as much grindier and the money as well once you get lucky in the premium gacha and get the onsen. Pretty much gonna rake in 100k-400k Yen for just 2-3 days of bathing (Timeout days not included).

Also, I like Nanako more than Konko, change my mind!

darthy321

Apr 25, 2020
For your questions:
1.) Probably not. Trust me, I have tried as well.
2.) There probably is a way to get your save files, someone told me how but I forgot it so... Sorry?

My opinion about the game: (P.S. I have been playing this in Android)

It is a nice slow relaxing game. Lots of voice acting and really makes you think about wanting a foxgirl waifu. The gacha won't be as much grindier and the money as well once you get lucky in the premium gacha and get the onsen. Pretty much gonna rake in 100k-400k Yen for just 2-3 days of bathing (Timeout days not included).

Also, I like Nanako more than Konko, change my mind!
is this game machine translation? and is it uncensored

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
is this game machine translation? and is it uncensored
Mine isn't machine translated as far as I saw and heard the words.

Sadly the game is censored in lewd scenes, but surprisingly uncensored overall.

In my opinion, this game is wholesome. Even without the lewd content, I'll play it for the comfort and voice acting.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes