Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Dingofiz

Sep 19, 2017
Is there any way of knowing when the extra outfits are released for the english version or if their released at the same time? I always get errors when downloading this from dlsite, so this is my only reliable source.

Peperoni

Dec 31, 2017
This one should do it. Not 100% but as far as i've been grinding so far.
Thanks a lot, but for some reason when I click on the file, instead of downloading it, it opens another tab with a lot of lines of code language or something like that... I don't know why this is happening... Anyone has any guesses? Thanks a lot and sorry for the trouble!

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Thanks a lot, but for some reason when I click on the file, instead of downloading it, it opens another tab with a lot of lines of code language or something like that... I don't know why this is happening... Anyone has any guesses? Thanks a lot and sorry for the trouble!
LITERALLY read the previous post jfc

digit2676

Mar 6, 2022
Anyway, this is 600 Love Point, some money savefile from Day 1 for who want a slowly progress through story but still want some H contents, much less grinding. Keep grind 100 Points remain for 30 days. IMO you should grind at the begining but meh, choice is yours to use this
i can't your download link :(

• Angry
Reactions: RNDM

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Fucking insulting that they were supposed to add over 5 new outfits, bath sex with Konko, mixed bathing in Nanako mode, and a bunch of other shit in these fabled new updates and it's been close to a year without it all being implemented or translated to fucking English.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes