Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

AleGame

Jan 23, 2021
To be honest I enjoyed this game pretty much, even without the sex part it would be a solid game. But why no hot spring sex?! Was there supposed to be an update or something?

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
I played it with a port version that I got from somewhere. Definitely not from F95 but it works. Still annoyed about having to click the scroll wheel to buy things and change outfits.
Yeah for some reason many DLsite games that get posted here on F95 that have an Android ver rarely seem to have.

Wondering if you are playing the official, or a fan port?
If what you use is english & possibly uncensored or not?
Hope I can find it myself.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Fucking insulting that they were supposed to add over 5 new outfits, bath sex with Konko, mixed bathing in Nanako mode, and a bunch of other shit in these fabled new updates and it's been close to a year without it all being implemented or translated to fucking English.
Don't forget half-assing the translation.

Reactions: flynn1986

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Yeah for some reason many DLsite games that get posted here on F95 that have an Android ver rarely seem to have.

Wondering if you are playing the official, or a fan port?
If what you use is english & possibly uncensored or not?
Hope I can find it myself.
I really don't know honestly. It's censored and I can play it good enough.

It's just annoying that I can't scroll in the event area and know what I'm supposed to do to unlock Nanako stuff. (If you know help me out please. Besides hugging and headpatting)

I found the game in a blogpost by someone who makes Android ports. Still checking that guy from time to time if there are interesting things that he ports.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Anyone know how to fix this? I deleted and redownloaded the game but still no changes
Does your game folder contain any files/folders with gibberish names (like ???.? ??)? Does it keep happening when you launch the game with japanese locale?

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Files seem fine. System locale is Japanese
Well to me it looks like images aren't loading and those two would be some of the most common reasons. The third most common reason is a long/weird file path. Try moving the game folder to a location with shorter path and removing any special characters from the path. Also check if your antivirus doesen't delete anything without you knowing.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Is it possible to make Konko go naked?
It's possible I've missed something or have yet to unlock everything but I'm thinking not. It's possible to make Nanako go naked in the rest spot but for Konko the best I've got is having her wear the negligee, which is see-through and braless.

inexpguy

Apr 2, 2022
Well to me it looks like images aren't loading and those two would be some of the most common reasons. The third most common reason is a long/weird file path. Try moving the game folder to a location with shorter path and removing any special characters from the path. Also check if your antivirus doesen't delete anything without you knowing.
Moving the folder to desktop fixed it. Thanks

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes