Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Ok yeah this is legit. It seems the first zips were apks inside(?), however the 3rd one contained the pc version. Idk if any of the content of 1.5 is different and I'm not going to try running the new game files (appears to be chinese) however I checked the textures and they are indeed uncensored.

Mega link from blog.reimu.net was and password to the archives are all "⑨"

I attached an example texture as proof. I also uploaded just the uncensored /data/others/live2d/assets/h/ directory here:

Haven't had a chance to test it yet but I will shortly to make sure simply swapping the folder will uncensor the game (it should).

EDIT: Ok yeah I tested this will indeed uncensor the h scenes. Just replace your /data/others/live2d/assets/h/ folder with the one I uploaded to sendspace. Thanks by22dgb! Maybe someone wants to update OP with this patch?

texture_01.png

Last edited:

daishan21

May 10, 2021
Is anyone here playing the Android version? If I go into the outfit screen I can't actually select anything and can't figure out how to exit either, this even happens in the DLsite trial version.
Screenshot_2023-09-05-07-59-52-11_bc0dfb710a2855514cde33d2334f251c.jpg

Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
Sup gamers. I have the version of this game from aug 2022. What updates have been added since then? And can i just transfer my save file to this new version?

Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
Does anyone know what the "get frisky with konko" recollection means? Do I just touch her alot or is there another command?

Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
Alright I figured some stuff out. The "special clothes" is the teaching feeling outfit, also known as "a certain slave's clothes. The "work alot" command isn't actually working normally, but getting the financial bonus by going to the hot springs and then working when the "work" command is silver. This makes you work for nanako instead, thus prompting the event. "Getting frisky with konko" is just touching her boobs alot in the "interact" menu, and the "tease her alot" is mostly flicking her forehead or pinching her cheeks. The "retro camera" event basically involves playing alot with konko. There is a chance that she will ask to play with the camera. Do this 4 times and you'll get the event. I managed to get 100% in the game then.

Reactions: AleGame

waipasss

Aug 29, 2023
im still confusing how to got scene
1. doggy style
2. onsen (which gacha?)

i already have dream doggy scene and what this is missing main eevents??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ucokduit

Feb 16, 2021
Hello can anybody help me, every time I choose "lover" then "kiss" the screen turns black but there is a voice. Is there a way to fix this?

zdzxcx

Jul 10, 2021
I am not sure when or how to get items like lust potions or whatever? I noted there have been a few versions of this game, is there a content parity problem?

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes