Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

stealx1

Feb 19, 2020
Okay guys, after 8 hour of messing with every key on my keyboard to fix the DP shop problem.
I think I have found a solution, when you buy something in DP shop, it will become empty and Nana just stares at you right?
Ok, after you are in the frozen state, press spacebar once then press left-crtl once.
Magic! You can now buy DP stuff, do it for each transaction.
View attachment 964363
<3
thank a lot cuz i was sitting on like 180 dp

FarenheitFox

Jun 7, 2018
How to get Nana?
P.S. As the number of folders on the path to the game decreases, the faster it is (to a certain extent). The SSD also helps a lot (even if the system is installed on it).

Reactions: Shatteredstar

MilkyMomo

Aug 25, 2019
nude patch (partial)
please don't ask me to decensor the H-scene, I've tried it, but it always ends of messy when played. Still don't know how to work with live2d cubism, I'll try to learn it first.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download

Isntall: just extrat to the game main folder and replace everything

joejoe28

Nov 15, 2019
I bough the final upgrade for the #1 gacha, and manage to 100% it just fine. What I'm guessing, is that the translation somehow breaks the gachas, since only gacha #1 afaik does not have translation in place.

Given that the official one is coming up real soon on Jan 8th, I recommend just wait a few weeks for that.
wait what do you guys mean by 'gacha upgrade' so there is an item for buff the drop rate?pls teach me

vsif3218

Feb 3, 2019
wait what do you guys mean by 'gacha upgrade' so there is an item for buff the drop rate?pls teach me
"gacha upgrade" - this is an item with which you can increase the drop chance of specified gacha. It may drop from open gacha, it can only be used for gacha from which it drop, automatically applied after the purchase. like on screens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
How do you use the save file? It only links to a txt file filled with... well, random text.
You use to edit or ? if edit, open it with a save editor, find your value and do things. If for using, paste it to game folder <(")

F96ZONE!

Aug 22, 2020
So I got one of the full saves to work... but does anyone wanna explain what this game is? How do I get any hscenes to appear?

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
So I got one of the full saves to work... but does anyone wanna explain what this game is? How do I get any hscenes to appear?
it's just a game where you chill with a cute fox waifu, you can do Hscene at the end of every day (after spending your 5 time point) she will ask if you want a treat or not the treat is the hscene

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes