Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

ravenage

Aug 6, 2018
I've got trouble with moving files from .zip to my HDD. It's showing error that some files isn't existing any more but they are still in .zip

Daily_life_with_fox_girl_Konoko_complete_edition_English_MTL.rar\Daily life with fox girl Konoko+ (complete edition) English MTL\コン狐との日常+(ぷらす)完全版\コン狐との日常+(ぷらす)完全版\data\others\live2d\assets - files from this pathway are "non-existing" for system

Perk

Jun 16, 2017
Why this games menu images (from the first post) are translated while the downloaded game dosn't have them translated
Such as the store

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
anyone know where is the save located for this game? im confused as hell in to where the damm files is stored, some said in the same as the .exe but i see no save files whatsoever

MilkyMomo

Aug 25, 2019
a few tweaks to let you have more interactions in your daily routine. Just extract it into the main game folder and replace everything

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
This is almost exactly my ideal casual Lewd game. Like this whole theme and bases, but 3D & with VR support. Probably something with not super high-poly or high-res graphics so that a cardboard/Android version would still be an option.

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
save file for the impatient - can do h-scene when all action points are exhausted at the end of the day by saying yes when prompted if you want a treat
haven't gotten around to getting everything h-scene wise yet though, saw cowgirl button in the game files
where do i put the files to?

nvm found it

Last edited:

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
Can someone post official english version yet?

Early Access already from 25th this month

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Fudge, if anyone is just starting, and/or hasn't gotten 30 stamps yet, mind doing me a favor, and checking something? Go to the shop, and continuously click on the shopkeeper, Nana.

Basically, want to know if you can 'get' the shop girl, if you haven't become lovers with Konko yet. But I don't have a save from before that anymore (overwrote it, along with deleting some saves, so I can increase money easier).

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
How is this one diffirent from the version from over 2 years ago? Apart from the translation obviously and the Live2D.

davederick

Mar 28, 2018
Okay guys, after 8 hour of messing with every key on my keyboard to fix the DP shop problem.
I think I have found a solution, when you buy something in DP shop, it will become empty and Nana just stares at you right?
Ok, after you are in the frozen state, press spacebar once then press left-crtl once.
Magic! You can now buy DP stuff, do it for each transaction.
1609405436976.png
<3

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes