Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
The hentai in this is not that good. But Konko is incredibly cute and I just want to cuddle with her all day.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Are the items in the store and "wear" menu supposed to not be translated? The image on the first page shows them in english but in my game they aren't.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Keep the game at short folder link just fix the issue a little in my case. Just improve loading with translation a bit with some ppl. The freeeze problem when you interact with DP shop still occur. So can you tell me how the heck i can keep this work smoothly ? Beside, contribute what ? The problems like random crash, slow translations and images not happen with me, and how can i "contribute" how to fix that ? You want contribute ? Then tell me, how to fix freeze menu in DP store ?

Forget it. This conversation will keeping like this without stop. Im just being annoyed with DP store keep freezing when i click random buttons not with Exchange to Fox Coins and this made me sick. Sorry about that
so your clearly not having the same issue as i or a few others are having, and don't have a solution to it ether, so why are you jumping in? i haven't gotten to the point that has the issue your having, so I'm not giving advice for it as i don't know details about it. if i knew how to fix the issues your having i would have replied with a solution to your posts. world doesn't revolve around you, others can have problems that aren't related to you, if they have nothing to do with you then don't be a nuisance that gets in the way.

Mar 1, 2019
I found the Final Gacha Probability Upgrade for the 2nd and 3rd (And probably the 4th one too) Gacha breaks the Gacha games they belong to. What ends up happening is once all the Rares are collected all you get are the common cards, as with the final gacha upgrade I should've long gotten all the cards from 2nd and 3rd Gacha games, especially after 500 pulls from the 2nd game and 2600 pulls from the 3rd game. (The only values I have edited in my save are Money and Kitsune Coins, neither of which should cause the Gacha Games to break).

I have the first Gacha Game completed, which I got done in just 586 pulls. The only difference I made between the first game and the second and third games is I got the final upgrades for them where as I didn't for the first one.

skipperno1

Oct 21, 2017
I found the Final Gacha Probability Upgrade for the 2nd and 3rd (And probably the 4th one too) Gacha breaks the Gacha games they belong to. What ends up happening is once all the Rares are collected all you get are the common cards, as with the final gacha upgrade I should've long gotten all the cards from 2nd and 3rd Gacha games, especially after 500 pulls from the 2nd game and 2600 pulls from the 3rd game. (The only values I have edited in my save are Money and Kitsune Coins, neither of which should cause the Gacha Games to break).

I have the first Gacha Game completed, which I got done in just 586 pulls. The only difference I made between the first game and the second and third games is I got the final upgrades for them where as I didn't for the first one.
I bough the final upgrade for the #1 gacha, and manage to 100% it just fine. What I'm guessing, is that the translation somehow breaks the gachas, since only gacha #1 afaik does not have translation in place.

Given that the official one is coming up real soon on Jan 8th, I recommend just wait a few weeks for that.

Last edited:

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Ha ha! I cheated and gave myself like 800000 dollars. And I bought everything....

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
If your DP store freeze after you trying to buy something, then try this. Hold SPACE and then tap CTRL few times and it will unfreeze. At least it helped myself.
Woah thanks it worked, I really panicked there because when I tried to buy this 0 price clothes it just stay still but the music still play, I thought I mess up something xD

Mar 1, 2019
I bough the final upgrade for the #1 gacha, and manage to 100% it just fine. What I'm guessing, is that the translation somehow breaks the gachas, since only gacha #1 afaik does not have translation in place.

Given that the official one is coming up real soon on Jan 8th, I recommend just wait a few weeks for that.
I have a feeling it's more than just the translation causing the issue. I just found the code for the Probability Upgrades in the Gacha.ks files, and there's some huge differences between the fist gacha game and the other three other than just the translation difference.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I cut the code off once the endif for the Probability Upgrade section was reached. As you can see above those sections, the Gacha code is structured very differently between the first one and the other three, as though a different programmer worked on the other three compared to the first one. It might also explain why the card images are broken for SR and UR pulls, and why the common card displays for Rare pulls for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th games versus the 1st game.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes