Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
The save (in the same folder as the exe, konkoplus_tyrano_data.sav) just seems to be URL-encoded, so it'd be trivial to modify.
Either run it through an URL-decoder ( ), which turns it into json; or just search for num_poteti and the value immediately after that should be "love" - just keep in mind each % is followed by 2 hex digits, so ignore those (i.e. a new save has %22love%22%3A0%2C - or "love":0,)

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
For those who need saves, remember this is a Tyrano Game, you can just edit the .sav file in the root folder, all variables are in perfect english so its easy to understand.

Just open the file in in save editor online or notepad ++(Save editor recommended for casuals), look for the love variable, everything from there are love levels and other trackable stats(I have no clue what all of them do)

Just be warned, in order to not break the game, once you load in, skip the day and then you will see every unlockable story scene in order, and you HAVE TO see them(you can skip of course) so the game does its natural progression.

Also. After 700 Love and 30 stamps you don't get free H.

I have 9999 Love and 100 Stamps and all i got was a deal with Konko where she will "Reward" us every 5 stamps, and that's it.

I am still messing with saves, doing side events and trying to progress as much as possible but i haven't been able to see the "Endgame".

As far as i know there IS a point where you can Free-H(like in Teaching Feeling) but it seems to be one hell of a grind.

hugoboss

Aug 16, 2019
The save (in the same folder as the exe, konkoplus_tyrano_data.sav) just seems to be URL-encoded, so it'd be trivial to modify.
Either run it through an URL-decoder ( ), which turns it into json; or just search for num_poteti and the value immediately after that should be "love" - just keep in mind each % is followed by 2 hex digits, so ignore those (i.e. a new save has %22love%22%3A0%2C - or "love":0,)
works fine you just have to search for the variables by pressing control + F, examples:
"money"
"love"

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
The game hangs on a black screen for awhile and sometimes the text loads in slow. The fox girl fails to load in in some cases too.

I found a fix. Make sure the game isn't buried in folders upon folders upon subfolders. Move it up as far as you can to main drive folders.

Reactions: adfera and RomaGl

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
some of the items and menus seem to freeze the game and leave u with just empty menu boxes where notihng is responsive. in particular, the dp purchase in the shop backroom. anyone have solutions?

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
some of the items and menus seem to freeze the game and leave u with just empty menu boxes where notihng is responsive. in particular, the dp purchase in the shop backroom. anyone have solutions?
How many folders deep is your exe?

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Can someone please for the love of god drop a save file before day 30 with 700 love, Spent almost 3 hours going though the game only to get cucked and i really dont feel like doing it again to maybe get a chance to see the actual content of this game {Note: i dont even know where the save files are but i know they exist since your saving so a save location would be nice as well thank you)
i can make one save like that, but at day 1 :<

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
why is it so sluggish, lots of fade to black loading screens, even on skip mode text is rather slow as it seems to have to force load and might actually still be waiting on the text speed to fully display text. is this do to the translation slowing it down or is this just how it will be? even the little animation for her stamping is delayed, the voice to it happens sooner than the animation even though like most VN the speak so slowly. she just sits still for a few seconds then starts. skip mode barley give a speed increase. if the game was less repetitive and grindy i would be ok with the slow speed, but its on repeating scenes its just annoying.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
why is it so sluggish, lots of fade to black loading screens, even on skip mode text is rather slow as it seems to have to force load and might actually still be waiting on the text speed to fully display text. is this do to the translation slowing it down or is this just how it will be? even the little animation for her stamping is delayed, the voice to it happens sooner than the animation even though like most VN the speak so slowly. she just sits still for a few seconds then starts. skip mode barley give a speed increase. if the game was less repetitive and grindy i would be ok with the slow speed, but its on repeating scenes its just annoying.
The translation is MTL base so, it takes time to load, what do you expect ? The animation work fine with me, even i repeatly click to skip text. Also, this is Tyrano engine, what you can experience here same with Teaching Feeling, it take time to load scenes, if you have not really good pc, this might be the problem

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
The translation is MTL base so, it takes time to load, what do you expect ?
MTL has absolutely nothing to do with load time.
There are some games (mostly Unity based) which use an auto-translator connected to google translate (which might slow things), but they're pretty uncommon. The majority of translations - MTL or otherwise - use local files (in this case, they seem to be plain-text files in the data\scenario folder)

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
MTL has absolutely nothing to do with load time.
There are some games (mostly Unity based) which use an auto-translator connected to google translate (which might slow things), but they're pretty uncommon. The majority of translations - MTL or otherwise - use local files (in this case, they seem to be plain-text files in the data\scenario folder)
Still, take time to load if your pc is something like popato

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Anyway, this is 600 Love Point, some money savefile from Day 1 for who want a slowly progress through story but still want some H contents, much less grinding. Keep grind 100 Points remain for 30 days. IMO you should grind at the begining but meh, choice is yours to use this

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes