Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Im interested but I dont want to play it yet. I dont want to get burnt out on an MTL version of the game if a proper translation is on its way. My main concern is that they are gonna cut content from the official version and there wont be a way to restore it or thatthey will mess wih the translation and copletly change what characters say.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So this one will get a proper translation later? Guess I´ll wait for that. Or is the MTL good enough to enjoy it already?
It is rough in areas but, the translator did translate some parts of it themselves to try and smooth things out. I saw a few lines that read weird and felt rough but overall I wouldn't let that deter you if you want to play now. If however you can wait an official translation is coming and probably within the next month so waiting and getting the best possible experience might be worthwhile. It is your choice. I mainly compiled this and uploaded it so A) people could play it now and B) when it comes time that the official is released a thread already exists so less work :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: James Eveleth

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
so i was looking at the valinit file and it has a value called molest, how do you raise it?

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Imagine someone wanna fu** her but lazy to grind for her love. Much like Teaching Feeling, this game is more contents, plus, 2D animation is what i looking for. Im gonna pay for it, and donate for those who will make the uncen version

Reactions: Ceres82
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes