Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Impaler

May 18, 2017
Well, that felt like a huge waste of time. Not sure if there's some trick to extend the play time but, I could only get up to the boob job while trying to get enough money to buy more outfits. Eventually I had more money than I could spend since the store never updated. Not like outfits really mattered since they wouldn't work in H scenes. The grind is way way too long for the minimal reward. The "game" is not worth "playing" in its current state.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
end up at day 33, and why data folder has button image of H Scene ? hmm. Welp, time to replay to see what missing

Edit: seem like we need to reach above Favor 700 before day 28 to keep progress

Last edited:

meisterabz

May 31, 2019
am i the only one getting the error where the fox girl is missing during dialouge? and whats with the transition it takes full 30 seconds before the next scene

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Looking at its size I think I'll better wait for a bit longer if the official translation really is released in January, soon enough. Also to see if it's worth it buying :unsure:

Thank you though~

yeahanime

Nov 20, 2018
someone help me the game seems to glitching and welp the chacter doesnt seem to have any chest or clothes in the menu.

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
Can someone please for the love of god drop a save file before day 30 with 700 love, Spent almost 3 hours going though the game only to get cucked and i really dont feel like doing it again to maybe get a chance to see the actual content of this game {Note: i dont even know where the save files are but i know they exist since your saving so a save location would be nice as well thank you)

xiba26

Nov 7, 2019
Spoi : game-data-scenario-valinit( open by notepad) {
[eval exp="f.num_poteti=0"]
[eval exp="f.love=9999"]
[eval exp="f.pet=9999"]
[eval exp="f.money=99999999"]

Enjoy !!
I only change the money, but nothing changes once in games. (Try with load, and auto load)

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes