Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

noobloop

Aug 18, 2016
The same thing that's happening to Eliza is happening to me(options in the DP menu soft locking the game), even when I move the files to different locations and with a really short file path. I think it might have to do with editing the save files and breaking something along the way.(I used save edit online)

If someone could upload a functioning save file that's that far into the game or farther I'd appreciate it~

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
The same thing that's happening to Eliza is happening to me(options in the DP menu soft locking the game), even when I move the files to different locations and with a really short file path. I think it might have to do with editing the save files and breaking something along the way.(I used save edit online)

If someone could upload a functioning save file that's that far into the game or farther I'd appreciate it~
in DP only Fox Coin exchange work, otherwise it will freeze the game. You got same problem ?

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
The translation is MTL base so, it takes time to load, what do you expect ? The animation work fine with me, even i repeatly click to skip text. Also, this is Tyrano engine, what you can experience here same with Teaching Feeling, it take time to load scenes, if you have not really good pc, this might be the problem
sigh i just knew someone would bring up pc specs, so to shut that down right now, i9 core, 32gb ram, 1080ti sli graphic cards, and using a raid 0 ssd storage. to call it excessive specs for this is a huge understatement.
so i have played teaching feeling, and do feel some of the sluggishness there, but not as much. so its a combination of the translation and the engine slowing it.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
sigh i just knew someone would bring up pc specs, so to shut that down right now, i9 core, 32gb ram, 1080ti sli graphic cards, and using a raid 0 ssd storage. to call it excessive specs for this is a huge understatement.
so i have played teaching feeling, and do feel some of the sluggishness there, but not as much. so its a combination of the translation and the engine slowing it.
Already said. I dont point low spec pc have slow translation or image load, beside. You already play TF, just static 2d already slow loading. Now same engine, but live2d, no wonder it take time. For now just hope dev release patch or something to fix this. DL shop as well

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Already said. I don't point low spec pc have slow translation or image load, beside. You already play TF, just static 2d already slow loading. Now same engine, but live2d, no wonder it take time. For now just hope dev release patch or something to fix this. DL shop as well
first off, TF is not static 2d, second just stop, others are having problems, and your just getting in the way of people who are actually exchanging information. turns out the cause was that the further its buried in folders the slower it runs. rather than jump in and shut down conversations in a attempt to blindly defend how about just getting out of the way if your not going to contribute.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
first off, TF is not static 2d, second just stop, others are having problems, and your just getting in the way of people who are actually exchanging information. turns out the cause was that the further its buried in folders the slower it runs. rather than jump in and shut down conversations in a attempt to blindly defend how about just getting out of the way if your not going to contribute.
Keep the game at short folder link just fix the issue a little in my case. Just improve loading with translation a bit with some ppl. The freeeze problem when you interact with DP shop still occur. So can you tell me how the heck i can keep this work smoothly ? Beside, contribute what ? The problems like random crash, slow translations and images not happen with me, and how can i "contribute" how to fix that ? You want contribute ? Then tell me, how to fix freeze menu in DP store ?

Forget it. This conversation will keeping like this without stop. Im just being annoyed with DP store keep freezing when i click random buttons not with Exchange to Fox Coins and this made me sick. Sorry about that

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JohnHunk

shorril

Aug 8, 2017
So the "post-game" grind can be lowered to almost nothing if you get lucky in the gacha. I have found 2 relevant items in there so far. One being a golden good deed card which makes 1 good deed give 5 stamps and a guide to picking up trash (in bookform, make of that what you will) which reduces the action cost of the good deed action to 0.

The gacha itself starts of those super rares at 1% dropchance, but for every 10 coins spent (in one sitting I think, not quite sure) a new item unlocks in the item shop to up the drop rates up to 15% for super rares (at least for the first gacha, haven't spent any on the second yet).

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
So the "post-game" grind can be lowered to almost nothing if you get lucky in the gacha. I have found 2 relevant items in there so far. One being a golden good deed card which makes 1 good deed give 5 stamps and a guide to picking up trash (in bookform, make of that what you will) which reduces the action cost of the good deed action to 0.

The gacha itself starts of those super rares at 1% dropchance, but for every 10 coins spent (in one sitting I think, not quite sure) a new item unlocks in the item shop to up the drop rates up to 15% for super rares (at least for the first gacha, haven't spent any on the second yet).
I rolled 7 times and had the exact same card. Still wonder what those things for

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
If you got that Nvidia G-Sync on you can disable that and see if it helps. That thing always messes with a lot of Japanese games and their framerates for me.

skipperno1

Oct 21, 2017
Are the gachas #2 and above broken or something? Whenever I hit a banner for rare item, which usually is an outfit, I get a generic (or no image in case of gacha #3) pop up after the big flashy banner. If we assume it's just a visual glitch, when I went back to the main room there should be a scene mentioning the item, but that isnt seem to be the case.

Since the item menu is still in Japanese, it's kinda hard to check if there has been any item addition at all.

Gacha #1 is working fine, but there is no translation there, and gacha #2 and #3 has their proper translation, but with this bug. I'm guessing that the translation is preventing item acquisition from those gacha somehow.

shorril

Aug 8, 2017
Are the gachas #2 and above broken or something? Whenever I hit a banner for rare item, which usually is an outfit, I get a generic (or no image in case of gacha #3) pop up after the big flashy banner. If we assume it's just a visual glitch, when I went back to the main room there should be a scene mentioning the item, but that isnt seem to be the case.

Since the item menu is still in Japanese, it's kinda hard to check if there has been any item addition at all.

Gacha #1 is working fine, but there is no translation there, and gacha #2 and #3 has their proper translation, but with this bug. I'm guessing that the translation is preventing item acquisition from those gacha somehow.

If you look closely in the upper left corner you can sometimes see a brokem image icon when getting an outfit from the second or third gacha. Figured my files just got corrupted during download but maybe its actually the translated files. If more people have the same problems you're most likely right. Also I don't think that gacha costumes give scenes the same way store bought outfits do, only the silver event items do, like the cat(fox)nip.

I rolled 7 times and had the exact same card. Still wonder what those things for

If you are talking about the stamp collection, h scene recollection costs 5 stamps per recollection in the lover beginner status.

If you are talking about the cards from the gachas themselves;

Normal cards are 3000 ..Yen? Coupons to use in the store.
Bronze cards grant a different line of text on the scroll of text hanging in the back of the club room.
Silver cards grant mostly items for events as far as I have seen.
Gold or SUPER RARE cards generally grant outfits.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
If you look closely in the upper left corner you can sometimes see a brokem image jpg icon when getting an outfit from the second or third gacha. Figured my files just got corrupted during download but maybe its actually the translated files. If more people have the same problems you're most likely right. Also I don't think that gacha costumes give scenes the same way store bought outfits do, only the silver event items do, like the cat(fox)nip.

If you are talking about the stamp collection, h scene recollection costs 5 stamps per recollection in the lover beginner status.

If you are talking about the cards from the gachas themselves;

Normal cards are 3000 ..Yen? Coupons to use in the store.
Bronze cards grant a different line of text on the scroll of text hanging in the back of the club room.
Silver cards grant mostly items for events as far as I have seen.
Gold or SUPER RARE cards generally grant outfits.
hmmmm, tks for the info. Gonna try use those cards

Btw, do you have any issue with DP Store ? for me keep freezing (not completely, just dont have anything to click), only Fox Coin exchange (3DP) work

Last edited:

shorril

Aug 8, 2017
hmmmm, tks for the info. Gonna try use those cards

Btw, do you have any issue with DP Store ? for me keep freezing (not completely, just dont have anything to click), only Fox Coin exchange (3DP) work
Don't have anything to click in as;"The story is empty."? Because outfits and accessories (first and second shopping tab) can run out of items to purchase until you advance further in the story. As for the goods tab or the shop in general I didn't have any issues buying and clicking anything so far. No freezing either, but the game can be a bit choppy and slow. But that I can attribute more to the ancient machine I dare call a computer I use.

On a side note, the 3000 coupons add the money directly to your total.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Don't have anything to click in as;"The story is empty."? Because outfits and accessories (first and second shopping tab) can run out of items to purchase until you advance further in the story. As for the goods tab or the shop in general I didn't have any issues buying and clicking anything so far. No freezing either, but the game can be a bit choppy and slow. But that I can contribute more to the ancient machine I dare call a computer I use.

On a side note, the 3000 coupons add the money directly to your total.
Sr i mean that when i click to one of those things on the store, then it show nothing after that, just animation of Nana, music still play, but nothing happen

shorril

Aug 8, 2017
Sr i mean that when i click to one of those things on the store, then it show nothing after that, just animation of Nana, music still play, but nothing happen
Nope, store works fine for me in that regard. Just a bit slow in loading after clicking an item. Maybe some of the more tech savy people here can help.

skipperno1

Oct 21, 2017
Gacha #2 is broken, and I'm guessing #3 is too.
I was trying to figure out if the bug I mentioned before is just a visual glitch, and we actually get the item. So I try pulling #2 till 100% and just look for the costume presented in the banner.

After pulling for a while, I notice the gacha just broke. It just stuck at 68% in my case, and only give me gift certificate (the 3000 yen, or the 10 for 1 KC), for roughly the last 100 pulls I did.

While I might be just unlucky, it's really hard to have such a streak, given how I bough the maximum percentage available for that gacha. Unless there is some kind of story block for that gacha for whatever reason, but I doubt it.

Edit: I dont think I get any costume from pulling either.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes