Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

halosom

May 7, 2017
Anyone know why the voice in game just stopped working? Everything else plays just fine. I remembered it happened a long time ago and completely forgot how I fixed it. I already tried redownloading the game still no voice. Computer drivers are up to date(auto update).

rynerlelouch

Jun 21, 2018
In my personal opinion, I rate this game only 3/10 points, compared to a game with a gameplay similar to Teaching Feeling, it's pretty bad. It's pretty boring, event so slow, not smooth, ...etc . After spending a lot of time playing, what I see is only the text, the interaction is quite fuzzy and even getting the H scene takes quite a while.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
There are the Halloween and Christmas updates, which yes, were primarily just costumes, but there were also some bug fixes included. The problem being that while these updates/costume DLC were free, they weren't made publicly available as a simple patch. I can't say how they handled the Christmas update, but the Halloween update required you to completely redownload the entire game because of the changes made to the game files. So, we're stuck without the additional costumes and fixes at the moment.

(I just redownloaded it off DLsite, but the page for the English version doesn't say anything about an update or have patchnotes like the Japanese version does, so I'm not sure if there's actually anything new vs the one we've already got here or not. And I lost my save, so it's gonna take me hours to even get to the point where I could check if there's anything new.)

update: do the new outfits come from the gacha? If so, I can confirm they aren't in this version - I dug into the files in it and the one from the OP, and there are no new gacha item images.

Last edited:

NiGHTS4life

Aug 1, 2017
Someone should make an in-depth guide on how to unlock all of the content. I'm talking about how many times you need to do X action to unlock X event.

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
Hello. Can anyone tell me why is the premium gacha giving me vouchers only for 2 fox coins? I wasted like 20

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Hello, I'm playing this game again after 1 year. I want to know if there is any update. Because I'm surprised by this photo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and when comparing it with my photo
This is just an example.

transate

sonikk

Jun 23, 2022
Hello, I'm playing this game again after 1 year. I want to know if there is any update. Because I'm surprised by this photo.
and when comparing it with my photo
This is just an example.

transate
There is a v1.2 released quite a while ago, and a furfect edition. It seems that the picture you highlighted with a red frame is the .

sonikk

Jun 23, 2022
This one should do it. Not 100% but as far as i've been grinding so far.
I used someone's save and modified the .sav file to 100% story completion with 999+ money, stamp, status, ie. There are some things that I didn't change because I am not sure what they are, but here's the file if you are interested. The save seems to work with the furfect edition/v1.2 as tested on my device.

Note:
1) My game was the Chinese version, so the font might be weird (cannot test that since I don't have the English version). To change the font, use a of your choice and copy its content to a notepad: (i.) search SimHei, sans-serif and (ii.) replace all with 'MS Gothic', sans-serif
2) Character names appear to be in Chinese as well, to change that (using the same ) and search "jname" & replace: (i.) "空狐" -> "Konko", (ii.) "七狐" -> "Nanako"

How to download this save file? As mentioned by others:
Right click on the file in the message, "Save link as...", save the file to your system, then place it in the main folder of your game.

Last edited:

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
i would like to confirm something in regards to this game.
any information in how to uncensor this game altogether?
-your waifu foxgirl konko-
The censorship is baked into the live 2D. It would require someone to spend the time redrawing the textures. While it would take some effort, it's not an impossible task and tbh I'm actually kinda surprised nobody has attempted it yet. There aren't that many assets to replace. Most of it is in /Game/data/others/live2d/assets/h/

by22dgb

Aug 28, 2021
The censorship is baked into the live 2D. It would require someone to spend the time redrawing the textures. While it would take some effort, it's not an impossible task and tbh I'm actually kinda surprised nobody has attempted it yet. There aren't that many assets to replace. Most of it is in /Game/data/others/live2d/assets/h/
Seemed that someone has done it. I downloaded the uncensored version from some Chinese sites

kirbyus

May 9, 2018
Seemed that someone has done it. I downloaded the uncensored version from some Chinese sites
And what sites do you mean? Perhaps they have the game in a much better state than the current mess that is the DLSite.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Oh yeah? Wanna upload the /data/others/live2d/assets/h/ folder for us please? It's only ~50mb uncompressed so will be even smaller once zipped. Pretty sure that's the only folder with censored assets.

by22dgb

Aug 28, 2021
Oh yeah? Wanna upload the /data/others/live2d/assets/h/ folder for us please? It's only ~50mb uncompressed so will be even smaller once zipped. Pretty sure that's the only folder with censored assets.
blog.reimu.net

R1827

Uploading is not too convenient for me, so... Maybe you can download for yourself?

Reactions: JakeTapper

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
blog.reimu.net

R1827

Uploading is not too convenient for me, so... Maybe you can download for yourself?
Thanks, I think I found the page for it but can't find a download button? Or is there somewhere else I should be looking on there?

EDIT: I did some digging with inspect element and managed to find a couple hidden download links in the source. Will report back how this goes... It's weird because the files appear to be split up across 3 jpg files that are acting as zips??? 2 1.2gb ones and a 2gb. This is very inconvenient there are plenty of free places to upload a <50mb zip....

Last edited:

by22dgb

Aug 28, 2021
Thanks, I think I found the page for it but can't find a download button? Or is there somewhere else I should be looking on there?

EDIT: I did some digging with inspect element and managed to find a couple hidden download links in the source. Will report back how this goes... It's weird because the files appear to be split up across 3 jpg files that are acting as zips??? 2 1.2gb ones and a 2gb. This is very inconvenient there are plenty of free places to upload a <50mb zip....
The uncensored patch is in the .zip files.

Yeah there are plenty of them, my bad

kirbyus

May 9, 2018
It also says it's ver 1.5. The last version I had was 1.2. Does this 1.5 contain the updates from the Android and CD releases?

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes