Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The MTLed game was replaced with the official English one last year.

darthy321

Apr 25, 2020
Mine isn't machine translated as far as I saw and heard the words.

Sadly the game is censored in lewd scenes, but surprisingly uncensored overall.

In my opinion, this game is wholesome. Even without the lewd content, I'll play it for the comfort and voice acting.
how much censored? like just mosaic

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Could anyone compress the game? 3.7G is a little too much...
I did some experiments with the webp, strangely the game reads it... if you replace the original files they work without problems (for those few files I tried), only you have to rename the extensions of the .webp files as the originals in .png

For the audio tracks I have not done any tests.
I hope some Compressor gives it a try.

Last edited:

MrLewdTimes

Oct 7, 2018
Is there any fix for black screen !after The first talk before pet
Did you fix it?

Nvm I fixed it. Either one fixed it, deleting it and unzipping the exe again or most likely was making the folder not be buried in too many folders

Last edited:
Reactions: No-Nonon

ZimZamZum

May 8, 2018
What about the DLC, are they included in this distribution?
I mean, this game on the DLsite has a lot of additions, but what about this?

ronalddump

Dec 1, 2018
What about the DLC, are they included in this distribution?
I mean, this game on the DLsite has a lot of additions, but what about this?
This doesn't include any of the DLC like Halloween/Christmas. No one has shared the updated English release.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I'm begging, could someone share an updated version with DLC stuff?
Its been a while since I last played this game so I maybe remembering wrong...But what DLC? didn't the devs made everything free? and from what I gathered from there kickstarter page they have only released 2 costume updates with no extra content....

ronalddump

Dec 1, 2018
Its been a while since I last played this game so I maybe remembering wrong...But what DLC? didn't the devs made everything free? and from what I gathered from there kickstarter page they have only released 2 costume updates with no extra content....
There are the Halloween and Christmas updates, which yes, were primarily just costumes, but there were also some bug fixes included. The problem being that while these updates/costume DLC were free, they weren't made publicly available as a simple patch. I can't say how they handled the Christmas update, but the Halloween update required you to completely redownload the entire game because of the changes made to the game files. So, we're stuck without the additional costumes and fixes at the moment.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Is the game engine supposed to be kinda slow or I can tweak some setting to smooth it up?

MixedBerry09

Dec 17, 2020
For your questions:
1.) Probably not. Trust me, I have tried as well.
2.) There probably is a way to get your save files, someone told me how but I forgot it so... Sorry?

My opinion about the game: (P.S. I have been playing this in Android)

It is a nice slow relaxing game. Lots of voice acting and really makes you think about wanting a foxgirl waifu. The gacha won't be as much grindier and the money as well once you get lucky in the premium gacha and get the onsen. Pretty much gonna rake in 100k-400k Yen for just 2-3 days of bathing (Timeout days not included).

Also, I like Nanako more than Konko, change my mind!
did you play it in android by using joiplay? or there's a final port version?

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
did you play it in android by using joiplay? or there's a final port version?
I played it with a port version that I got from somewhere. Definitely not from F95 but it works. Still annoyed about having to click the scroll wheel to buy things and change outfits.

Reactions: MixedBerry09

MixedBerry09

Dec 17, 2020
I played it with a port version that I got from somewhere. Definitely not from F95 but it works. Still annoyed about having to click the scroll wheel to buy things and change outfits.
ah i see, im gonna search the port version, thanks for telling me dude

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes