Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

slimeboi69

Aug 20, 2021
100% Complete
All outfits for Konko and Nanako
All events unlocked
More money, fox coin and DP than you'll ever need
Use only if you don't want to unlock anything for yourself, because there's nothing left
Warning, she was in heat when I saved. Do to the grinding needed for some events I wasn't keeping her lewdness level in check, so if you're not into H, go buy a reset at the shop.
where do i save the file?

zekegiles

Jun 27, 2021
100% Complete
All outfits for Konko and Nanako
All events unlocked
More money, fox coin and DP than you'll ever need
Use only if you don't want to unlock anything for yourself, because there's nothing left
Warning, she was in heat when I saved. Do to the grinding needed for some events I wasn't keeping her lewdness level in check, so if you're not into H, go buy a reset at the shop.
I can't seem to download the file.
Can someone help me out?

Slime0

Aug 6, 2021
Query: What "special clothes" are required to be worn for "Have her wear special clothes for a while"? Entry is between Swimsuit and Talking Master sub-events. I've unlocked everything and I thought I had her wear everything.

Kourgerset

Sep 21, 2020

Hey does anyone have the Halloween patch? They've just released this patch about 2 weeks ago..

Reactions: beltza111

kaleb1122

Oct 15, 2020
this game is unbelievably wholesome. i love it.
also, the ninja outfit looks so familiar but i cant place it. can anyone gimme a hand?

Last edited:

l4l4m4l4

Nov 16, 2021
"Engage with touching Nanako" does that mean that I just click on her or I need to pet her and hug her?

kaleb1122

Oct 15, 2020
"Engage with touching Nanako" does that mean that I just click on her or I need to pet her and hug her?
what thats saying is that you can do it eventually. not that you need to in any way. shes extra, and you cant actually do anything with her until you get the 700 relationship and 30 stamps you need with konko.

Walfur

Apr 16, 2018
i wish for that update

and ive glitched lewdness reset, when i hit that item i just ve empty page like on the photo, only me?

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
So wait, I'm trying to find these sub events recollections but can't.

It says "Get Frisky with Konko" - Which is the "frisky"?

And it says "Fondle Konko's breasts a lot (out of Touch) - does "Touch" mean the "play-lovers" button, so the "Fondle" would have to be when she gives you reward and nowhere else? Or what.

It also says "Tease Konko a lot (outside of Touch) - is that the tickling? I don't know which option it means.

Also it says "Engage in touching with Nanako" - all the options I have for her are hug and pat. Am I missing one, or does this just clicking her directly a bunch? She's started eating 3,000 every time I click her yet no sub-event.

bloodpepsi

Oct 10, 2020
During the sex scene (stamp reward) there are toggles for heart eyes and squirting, but how do you even trigger those in the first place?

Nov 11, 2021
Am I the only one that doesn't like when Konko humiliates the Mc? And the Mc takes it... I found myself fapping and in the middle of cumming, she then says something that humiliates the Mc... "Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak". I couldn't help but blow my load as I already spent a couple hours doing this shit. sigh.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes