Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
As for a guide, you can click on the missing recollections for each category to find tips on how to unlock. I haven't seen a full guide anywhere yet. No gallery that I know of, more like an endless play past the initial month.

Nanako will you give coins every REAL LIFE day, not in-game days.
Thanks for the gallery reply, but hold the fuck on, you mean she only gives that gacha currency once every actual 24 hours on this spinning rock we live on, not days in game? Lmao, that is the most Asain minded gacha bullshit I have ever heard. Throwing mobile mechanics in your romance hentai VN to try and artificially extend the longevity and replay value of the game. Is there no way to cheat at all and get a bunch of them at once? Because otherwise it would take like a month to unlock all the clothes and shit, wouldn't it?

DX5536

Aug 18, 2017
Is there a good way of cheating the gacha probabilities? Spending literal fucking hours spamming them one at a time is fucking tedious
Ngl, I would just hack the Fox coins and Money. After multiple fail attempts there are power up rate item you can buy so just buy it. Then use AutoClicker to spam click the thing.

It's super fast to get the super rare stuffs tbh.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Thanks for the gallery reply, but hold the fuck on, you mean she only gives that gacha currency once every actual 24 hours on this spinning rock we live on, not days in game? Lmao, that is the most Asain minded gacha bullshit I have ever heard. Throwing mobile mechanics in your romance hentai VN to try and artificially extend the longevity and replay value of the game. Is there no way to cheat at all and get a bunch of them at once? Because otherwise it would take like a month to unlock all the clothes and shit, wouldn't it?
You get two (and occasionally more) for each recollection event you view (there's one for most of the unique clothes). Also, Konko will give you foxcoins during dates and tea. I've gotten six during tea once, though it's more probable the more expensive the treat you add to the tea. However, the easiest way to get the gacha done is to upgrade as soon as possible with each 20 pulls. After the last upgrade, the percentage of getting the vouncher is only 10%. Also, you can't pull the same item twice, so you'll quickly finish the banner. After getting the bath (from the premium gacha after starting dates), you'll be able to earn up to 600,000 using the work command. You can also buy foxcoins for only 20000 after finishing the first gacha and somehow decreasing the market value of the foxcoin.

I do wish they had added a five or ten pull, though. XD

Reactions: flynn0426

James44Quinn

Jul 31, 2021
Hello there, I ran into a little bit of an issue: Konko doesn't want to go to the hot springs anymore...
Is there anyone experiencing the same? (have to admit, happened after I touched Nanako pretty often...)

Edit: Nevermind, I just forgot that I can't go to the hot springs more than three times (I believe) without going to work for Nanako afterwards

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
How much affinity do I need to have with Konko first before finishing all my good deeds to become lovers?

ThrowawayANCS

Jun 8, 2020
Is the version in the OP the same as the official English version, the one here?

No Esc Button

Jan 7, 2018
Oneangrygamer says that nanako gets her own bath scene with interactions. Is that a real thing/going to be? Or is that website just misinformed? I know at least that there is a Future Photo of it, as well as chibi-art, which kinda backs up that theory.

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the sub-even with the hint "It seems Konko will be bothered by excessive touching"? I'm wondering if it's too late to get it since I'm already at the "Love Teacher" title. I tried clicking on her a bunch but she never got mad.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the sub-even with the hint "It seems Konko will be bothered by excessive touching"? I'm wondering if it's too late to get it since I'm already at the "Love Teacher" title. I tried clicking on her a bunch but she never got mad.
You have to touch her a lot several days in a row. About 30 touches will do, then on the next morning, you should get a message warning you about touching (she didn't seem to mind the touching, but the message still showed the next morning). However, I did do this while at Lover Lv 1, so I am not sure how far it goes.

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
You have to touch her a lot several days in a row. About 30 touches will do, then on the next morning, you should get a message warning you about touching (she didn't seem to mind the touching, but the message still showed the next morning). However, I did do this while at Lover Lv 1, so I am not sure how far it goes.
Ah, yes that worked. Thank you!

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
How do I use the old fashioned camera? It says that "photoshoot" will be added to the list of activities, but I can find this option anywhere.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
What are the prerequisites to earning pet mode where I have frolic and mating? Also if I get pet mode, do I lose all the lovers interactions? I hope not.

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
I triggered an event that hinted there would be a blowjob reward at 15 stamps but when I got to 15 I got the cafeteria unlock event but no blowjob. Did I miss the trigger somhow?

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
I triggered an event that hinted there would be a blowjob reward at 15 stamps but when I got to 15 I got the cafeteria unlock event but no blowjob. Did I miss the trigger somhow?
It happened for me at 20 stamps, so I think it's just a mistake by either the developers or the translators.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes