Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

DX5536

Aug 18, 2017
If someone have problem with 'unreadable font' go to the data in game files, system and open with editor (normal notepad should be ok) Config.tjs [game/data/system/Config.tjs]. Next find ';userFace' line (+- 302 line) and change MS Gothic to Arial for example [;userFace = Arial,sans-serif; // deffont タグの face 属性に相当]. Propably you can download this font to fix that but im not sure.
Edit:
In line 281 you can change defaultFontSize [;defaultFontSize = 26; // deffont タグの size 属性に相当]
In line 307 you can change color text in RGB hex codes format [;defaultChColor = 0x000000; // deffont タグの color 属性に相当] (for example red color 0xFF0000)
In line 312 you can bold text [;defaultBold = false; // deffont タグの bold 属性に相当] (just change to true)
There are many other options to test but in my opinion they are most useful ones.
I have a quick question. I edit the setting just like this in Notepad, save it but in the game the font stays the same ;_; Did I do sth wrong or I'm just a big dumb dumb...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Nopy seems to stop when it reach 2.1 gb tho...
Worked for me, that and the others speed is probably a particular regional and/or server thing. Not something you can get links replaced for. GoFile is constantly awful for me, and Anon is Anon. I can (eventually) post a Workupload mirror...

Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko version ? - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 -

Extract the first part and other two should follow, the zip unfortunately barely compressed the game. Might want to give nopy another try now some time has passed instead.

Reactions: Twistty

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Worked for me, that and the others speed is probably a particular regional and/or server thing. Not something you can get links replaced for. GoFile is constantly awful for me, and Anon is Anon. I can (eventually) post a Workupload mirror...

Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko version ? - Part 1 - Workupload - Part 2 - Workupload - Part 3 - Workupload

Extract the first part and other two should follow, the zip unfortunately barely compressed the game. Might want to give nopy another try now some time has passed instead.
I didn't know that sorry for all that trouble and thanks for the link I'll try that and upload one on google drive here

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Jul 31, 2019
I have a quick question. I edit the setting just like this in Notepad, save it but in the game the font stays the same ;_; Did I do sth wrong or I'm just a big dumb dumb...
Nice catch, I spend some time and find another place to change font. If you start game on a new save you will be probably fine (best option), but if you are playing on the same save as previous there is a small problem. Actually, game likes to save font in save file 'konkoplus_tyrano_data.sav' in main dict. You can use notepad to edit that, but faster will be use some sites like saveeditoronline to edit file and just 'ctrl+f' 'font'. There is another problem cause there are records like 'font-family' and 'face' in 'font', and probably if you have more saves there will be more records to edit. There are 2 options (MAKE BACKUP): easier one to copy text from that site to microsoft word or notepad++ and replace old entries to new font and copy back or in site find with ctrl+f 'save_date' and replace every entry from this point to another 'save_date' but not from top to bottom but in reverse from bottom to top (probably xD).

DX5536

Aug 18, 2017
Nice catch, I spend some time and find another place to change font. If you start game on a new save you will be probably fine (best option), but if you are playing on the same save as previous there is a small problem. Actually, game likes to save font in save file 'konkoplus_tyrano_data.sav' in main dict. You can use notepad to edit that, but faster will be use some sites like saveeditoronline to edit file and just 'ctrl+f' 'font'. There is another problem cause there are records like 'font-family' and 'face' in 'font', and probably if you have more saves there will be more records to edit. There are 2 options (MAKE BACKUP): easier one to copy text from that site to microsoft word or notepad++ and replace old entries to new font and copy back or in site find with ctrl+f 'save_date' and replace every entry from this point to another 'save_date' but not from top to bottom but in reverse from bottom to top (probably xD).
Oooh, thank you so much, I tried your method, and it works :D Now everything is in Arial Font. Imma jotted the steps down for others. This is for those people who also have an existing save file, like me :)

1. Make a back-up of "konkoplus_tyrano_data.sav". Name it "konkoplus_tyrano_data(BACKUP).sav" or sth similar.
2. Go to
3. Drag and drop "konkoplus_tyrano_data.sav"
4. Ctrl+A and copy everything in the text box (DON'T close the site yet).
5. Open Notepad++ and paste everything there.
6. Ctrl+F > go to "Replace"-Tab > Put in [Find what: MS Gothic] and [Replace with: Arial].
7. Click "Replace All".
8. Ctrl+A and copy everything from Notepad++
9. Go back to the internet site and replace ALL of the old text with the new copied text. Make sure you don't accidentally make new space/paragraph.
10. Click the blue "Download konkoplus_tyrano_data.sav"
11. Once the download is complete, copy/paste aka. replace the old "konkoplus_tyrano_data.sav" with the new one.
12. Get into/Load the game (I personally recommend you NOT to use the auto save file. cuz you edited the save files, NOT the AutoSave xD)
12.5 You might see Konko frozen or can't touch her body (that's ok). I recommend you go to Co-Op Shop play around a bit, then come back to Konko. After that it should be fine, and the text are in Arial.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko version ? - Part 1 - Workupload - Part 2 - Workupload - Part 3 - Workupload

Here you go sorry took a while tried to download it through nopy again but it just keeps failing then I download it through my phone on gofile but yeah It did took me awhile to download it because of the slow speed of the net Sorry I said google drive but the google drive won't let me for unknown reasons

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
So I'm running a 4k monitor and whenever I click on the exe, music plays but I don't have a window or anything. I don't know if it's even full screen or not since nothing pops up. I've tried changing the DPI ect. What might be the issue? The game runs in 600x800 or whatever the mode is when changing the properties but I'm not doing that every time I want to play the game lmao. Sucks because I wanted to play this game but it seems my monitor is too good for it

Tinkered around a bit and was able to get it work. Woot!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

DX5536

Aug 18, 2017
So I made a list of all the outfits references from this game :D I also tried to link some of the works referencing the characters but some of them have so many, I sadly can't list them all (I will put some example works). So I will just link the circle's DLSite for you guys to check them out, in case. Some characters has multiple works. But I'm sure you detectives can do a bit of google work yourself ;D

Please support all these circles buy buying their works :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sigmund Fraud

Aug 8, 2021
100% Complete
All outfits for Konko and Nanako
All events unlocked
More money, fox coin and DP than you'll ever need
Use only if you don't want to unlock anything for yourself, because there's nothing left
Warning, she was in heat when I saved. Do to the grinding needed for some events I wasn't keeping her lewdness level in check, so if you're not into H, go buy a reset at the shop.

DX5536

Aug 18, 2017
No ntr/swinging/netorase/sharing/whateveryoucallthis? Disapointed
Bruh... If you want these type of games then go somewhere else. Go to the games with those tags instead blaming on a game that is intended to be pure vanilla and romantic. The front page and description (Hell even in the title) should clearly tell you this game is not for you. Why are you complaining when everything already gives off "No shitty feelings, only good vibes"-signs.

It's like going to an art museum and expected they will give you beers :WaitWhat:

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Bruh... If you want these type of games then go somewhere else. Go to the games with those tags instead blaming on a game that is intended to be pure vanilla and romantic. The front page and description (Hell even in the title) should clearly tell you this game is not for you. Why are you complaining when everything already gives off "No shitty feelings, only good vibes"-signs.

It's like going to an art museum and expected they will give you beers :WaitWhat:
All you need now is someone saying "Android?" and you'll have the full F95 experience.

Showing wholesome content to the average person on F95 is like going back in time 500 years and showing everyone you meet a computer lmfao. Granted, wholesome shit makes up a fraction of the stuff that shows up on this site so they probably expect there to be some twist or something, but come on people, it's not that hard to just read the tags and the description and decide if it's up your alley.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes