Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there an Android version of this?
It's Tyrano so JoiPlay might work. There was a port of the old MTL from , don't know if they've made a new one with the official translation though.

Edit - Looks like Sensativeusername has made a new port, as Kimochi have reposted it.

Last edited:
Reactions: B_Ouji and n0b0di

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Gonna be real here... When she pulled out her Good Deed Card in the prologue I lost my shit.

It looks strikingly like the Morty SIMP Card meme. I love the game so far, but goddamn. It's becoming a comedy!
View attachment 1322776
I mean lets be real. The only thing wrong with the concept is the simp card and the fox card implies that appreciation doesn't decay over time. Anyone that has ever surprised a girlfriend with jewelry, news of a vacation that weekend, and dinner is pretty aware how quick those "stamps" turn into a blowjob.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
I mean lets be real. The only thing wrong with the concept is the simp card and the fox card implies that appreciation doesn't decay over time. Anyone that has ever surprised a girlfriend with jewelry, news of a vacation that weekend, and dinner is pretty aware how quick those "stamps" turn into a blowjob.
I understand your point, not disagreeing, but it's still funny comparison especially since the character you play as appears to be somewhere in high school age range.

Not even talking about sex or gifts for sex, but the tally of Good Deeds is in the form of a stamp card. Rather, if the stamp card was for each time you bought an item at the shop, then I'd be making restaurant jokes. Reiterating my OP, it's a funny comparison.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Save the game first, then edit konkoplus_tyrano_data.sav in the game's root directory. You can search and edit 'love' (affection), 'money', 'stamp', 'coin' (gacha coins), and probably much more. For example, money%22%3A9999999 will give you 9999999 money. When you're done load the save again and change to some other scene to let the game update the modified values.
I did this and added 2 months of my net income after housing food, etc. and converted it to yen to be somewhat more realistic. No way am I going to work in a VN when I already do in RL.

Reactions: flynn0426

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
Save the game first, then edit konkoplus_tyrano_data.sav in the game's root directory. You can search and edit 'love' (affection), 'money', 'stamp', 'coin' (gacha coins), and probably much more. For example, money%22%3A9999999 will give you 9999999 money. When you're done load the save again and change to some other scene to let the game update the modified values.
thank you do much!

Reactions: gx0988

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
wait save edit? where is the save file located at tho? cant find it.

save file is located in the Game folder under konkoplus_tyrano_data.sav
Use search to find the Money field, should be next to the numbers of days passed. Edit that then overwrite the file in your Game folder. Took a bit of time for the values to update in game.

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
That is so weird it asks you halfway through the prologue if you want to keep watching it lmao. Have some confidence in yourself, game.

jacktgh

May 10, 2019

save file is located in the Game folder under konkoplus_tyrano_data.sav
Use search to find the Money field, should be next to the numbers of days passed. Edit that then overwrite the file in your Game folder. Took a bit of time for the values to update in game.
alright thanks!!

Tvar

Jun 20, 2017
Never had that dynamic with my gf and that sounds like a prostitute dynamic, just screams unhealthy relationship.

Reactions: WolfGirlsAreLife

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
How to reset the recollection progress? I use a complete save file to view scenes. When I want to start a new game , all the recollection is already 98% complete.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
I am not sure, but I do remember playing the MTL as well as text hooking and I think the translations phoned in some of the sex scenes. A paragraph sized chunk of the MC's inner monologue about bashing konko's womb with his turtle turned into "vigorous thrusting behind her" and that same line is used in both the heat sex recollection and the pet sex from behind recollection.

Anyone else think the same?

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
so i tried to do the guieds and all to use doggy style in the reward sex scene but i didnt find any way to unlock it, i drink the arousal + a lot but it didnt do anything aside making konko lewd
any help?

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes