Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
Ah nevermind, I just read the Q&A.The developer might release another version for nanako.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Alright, 20ish minutes in and slowly working my way through the prologue(?) where it goes over how you met the girl.

Sprite transitions feel a little clunky and I find the thin & white-outlined text a little hard to read, but holy FUCK this is just too sweet. I can deal with a minor inconvenience if I get pure sugar injected into my bloodstream in return.

I know what I'm spending my free time on over the coming days or weeks now.

Jul 31, 2019
If someone have problem with 'unreadable font' go to the data in game files, system and open with editor (normal notepad should be ok) Config.tjs [game/data/system/Config.tjs]. Next find ';userFace' line (+- 302 line) and change MS Gothic to Arial for example [;userFace = Arial,sans-serif; // deffont タグの face 属性に相当]. Propably you can download this font to fix that but im not sure.
Edit:
In line 281 you can change defaultFontSize [;defaultFontSize = 26; // deffont タグの size 属性に相当]
In line 307 you can change color text in RGB hex codes format [;defaultChColor = 0x000000; // deffont タグの color 属性に相当] (for example red color 0xFF0000)
In line 312 you can bold text [;defaultBold = false; // deffont タグの bold 属性に相当] (just change to true)
There are many other options to test but in my opinion they are most useful ones.

Last edited:

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
If someone have problem with 'unreadable font' go to the data in game files, system and open with editor (normal notepad should be ok) Config.tjs [game/data/system/Config.tjs]. Next find ';userFace' line (+- 302 line) and change MS Gothic to Arial for example [;userFace = Arial,sans-serif; // deffont タグの face 属性に相当]. Propably you can download this font to fix that but im not sure.
Works like a charm. Cheers!

sGHost

Mar 26, 2018
i have a question, i already have a save in another version of this games, can i use that save? if i can where i can find it

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes