Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Steam's problem is that some hentai games are ok while others aren't without a clear line, it depends on the person reviewing the game which is kinda stupid. It's a coin flip everytime.
I was about to download the MTL one, but gonna wait then, hope they are able to release this time.

LuanTCB

Nov 1, 2017
I will be honest, after playing this game for some time and paying close attention to the story, i realized something. this one is all about domination, you may think you are in control here but you cleary are not, nana the fox gave us the first hint by using that fox bind skill, later on even konko start to use it to make you "submit" to her rewards, so yeah it's a good game and all but sheesh i got played from the start, those foxes are the real predators while we are the prey hahaha. XD

Last edited:

The3DWeiPin

May 2, 2020
Nice, at fist I got myself the japanese version, even though i can understand what she's saying(most of it anyways) but i can't read anything, well is mtl but better than nothing

shunpei

Jul 7, 2019
There's a port on notsensitiveusername's blogspot
Yeah i know but there no scroll down button for android port. So i cant change her clothes nor buy certain items from shop. and I tried using external mouse with OTG but still not work either.

sevlina1999

Jan 13, 2019
I get a lot of blackscreens. I think a lot of it might be due to a hack of a hack of a hack to make the translations work or something, and it broke important things. Hopefully a definitive version soon.
I get a lot of black screens but they're usually related to loading which eventually go away. There are some settings in the config file that can be changed, anti aliasing etc that may quicken loading times.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
I get a lot of black screens but they're usually related to loading which eventually go away. There are some settings in the config file that can be changed, anti aliasing etc that may quicken loading times.
I still haven't been able to resolve those. Happens to me when loading "lover" actions. I even tried the original Japanese game, without translation and applocale, but still nothing.

The only thing I didn't tried is to start a new savegame, but I cannot be bothered doing that.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
LMAOOOO yooo. The fucking balls on these people!

"We're going to give our backers the censored version, for free, along with everyone else. Hey! You can buy the adult version, we'll be selling it at 20% off!"

I am going to be quite vindictively pleased with the speed at which this will get cracked.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
LMAOOOO yooo. The fucking balls on these people!

"We're going to give our backers the censored version, for free, along with everyone else. Hey! You can buy the adult version, we'll be selling it at 20% off!"

I am going to be quite vindictively pleased with the speed at which this will get cracked.
EDIT: The devs replied that any backer that has paid for the game will receive a free download key. The below statement was made while under the impression that they would have to pay for the adult version of the game. My stance has since been changed, since the devs are free of any blame.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Alright, that came out of nowhere. Reading the blog post, the logic is a bit...weird. People paid 18$ for the promise of a Steam and Dlsite keys upon launch. Now it turns out that people paid 18$ for the translation and have to pay another 18$ for the game they were originally promised, on only one of those platforms?

I know that this is thanks to Steam fucking the game over. It was shitty and really doesn't paint a good picture of them when it comes to hosting adult games.

But this plan of releasing the SFW version for free doesn't really make up for it, since all those backers did not get and will never get the thing that they paid those first 18$ for. The way the translators get out of it is by saying

"We'll also make it up to you for the sale discount!

The eagle-eyed among you may have noticed that the product image includes mention of a 20% discount.

This is to coincide with DLsite's Summer Sale.

As such, our supporters will effectively be suffering a loss of $4."

Now, the wording on this is a bit unclear. Is it a 20% discount that everyone gets? Or is it a unique 20% discount for backers that, when coupled with another discount on Dlsite at the same time, will result in them getting the game for 4$?

If it's the first one, that's beyond fucked up, making them pay almost full price for the game again.

If it's the second one, with 587 backers during the campaign, did they really just not give out keys so that they could get another 2350$ out of their own backers? This is in no way close to even beginning to recoup the losses they have most likely suffered and will likely erode quite a lot of goodwill towards them. Really, what is the logic behind this?

I really wish that there is some big misunderstanding here, because I really liked the studio and did not think them capable of this. If anyone's got a better idea as to what is happening, please, tell me.

Last edited:
Reactions: JosephF

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Yes, they're giving them a discount to use along side the sale. This means if a backer doesn't buy it during this sale, they're going to be out even more money. They're going to reach for that extra 2350$.

They're going to give a in-studio developed adult game worth 5$ to the backers as a "bonus" for helping pay for the translation, regardless. So this company is basically using the translation job as a launchpad to becoming their own game studio. Starting off strong by fucking over their supporters. Like I said, they deserve piracy at this point.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes