Others Completed Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko - Furfect Edition [Final] [Megamisofuto]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...I can't find the file I need to delete to take out the MTL translations (don't need them).
The translation patch overwrites the original files, you can't just delete the MTL to get the Japanese back. If there was no back up of the originals you'll need to find a copy of the raw .

Jan 29, 2020
The translation patch overwrites the original files, you can't just delete the MTL to get the Japanese back. If there was no back up of the originals you'll need to find a copy of the raw .
Ah. I figured it was something like that, I guess I've just been lucky with consistently being able to remove the MTL from some of my other downloads. Thanks for the link (y), tried looking for the unpatched game myself but had no luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

raysitsp123

Dec 18, 2017
The creators just released some update today, and they said they won't remove the adult contents anywhere other than Steam. They will include a patch to makes the game wihout anything missing. For the all age thing, they still trying to make the game all age, but they said they will give up this time if steam reject them. They are hoping the current review would be the last attemp, and they will release the game if they failed this time

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
I get a lot of blackscreens. I think a lot of it might be due to a hack of a hack of a hack to make the translations work or something, and it broke important things. Hopefully a definitive version soon.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
The creators just released some update today, and they said they won't remove the adult contents anywhere other than Steam. They will include a patch to makes the game wihout anything missing. For the all age thing, they still trying to make the game all age, but they said they will give up this time if steam reject them. They are hoping the current review would be the last attemp, and they will release the game if they failed this time
Well, it's gone from Steam, now.

raysitsp123

Dec 18, 2017
Steam rejects the game at March 24 and they didn't release the game or post a update for a week. Are they still trying to release on Steam or they didn't realize their page on Steam does not exist anymore? I hope they post some update or release the game now.

Stardessiner

Jun 12, 2020
Anyone found a way to fix the broken gachas? The first one works fine, just that the second one keeps giving me glitched images for rare to super rare ones.

Reactions: Pavo

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
I'm going to assume that an official english version is never coming out on Dlsite nor Steam despite them saying otherwise.

JohnHunk

Nov 6, 2018
I'm going to assume that an official english version is never coming out on Dlsite nor Steam despite them saying otherwise.
That's shitty if that is true. Trusting people get scammed yet again.

But IIRC DLsite has been saying to the backers that they are just waiting for the go-signal to release it at their platform? The devs still wanted that Steam money because it's so fucking easy if they were to be able to sell in Gabe's plaform. AND for some reason, Megamisoft wants "concurrent releases" of the english version in Steam/DLsite/whatever site. Why the fuck just they don't want to release it at DLsite first THEN prepare for the eventual Steam release is beyond me LOL

nanamya

Sep 11, 2018
I just find the lack of communication a terrible sign.
I don't believe they have any reason whatsoever for not saying a simple "the page was removed, but we are still arguing with valve" or any other kind of news.
They could possibly be talking to the customers through other channels, like discord, twitter or forum, but when they did communicate using the kickstarter page just some time ago it feels like a terrible red flag.

JohnHunk

Nov 6, 2018
Too bad so sad, then. Meanwhile, I'll just wait for a proper english translation for a bit longer. If not, then I'll play this game regardless.

Reactions: Medianoche

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
I can only select 4 of the clothes I bought but I cannot see the others even though I scrolled down the screen and What does the place I draw do?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Well, fuck. Steam page was removed and radio silence from the translators. And I was so hoping to see this released... I guess it's back to playing the waiting game.

Reactions: JosephF
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes