VN Others Completed YU-NO - The Girl that Chants Love at the Edge of the World [Final] [Elf]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

null69

Sep 23, 2017
This flowchart is literally impossible to read, the letters are WAAAY too small

TheERaichu

Jun 5, 2019
Whenever I try to open the AI5ENG_VOICE.exe I get the error "This game only works with at least a 256-color display and graphics accelerator card."

TAIMAT

Jan 4, 2018
old one's is much much more better than remake .. despite being ancient 256 & pixelated

Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
There's a remake in the works already. Not sure when the planned release date is.
Its a remake made for the switch. It was announced for steam, but aside form the fact that the western switch and ps4 versions will be censored on top of what the remake already removed we have no info.
Spike chunsoft declared it "uncensored" on steam but i highly doubt this means much if we compare it with the original game. We'll see its dated of 01.10.2019, so yeah lets see what this amounts to in the end.

AnonForget

Feb 3, 2017
Whenever I try to open the AI5ENG_VOICE.exe I get the error "This game only works with at least a 256-color display and graphics accelerator card."
I am probably quiet late with the reply but on how to solve the problem: Click right on the executable and go to properties and go to the compatibility, go to settings and check the box that says 'reduce colormode', should work afterwards (both 8 bits option and 16 bits option work).

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes