VN Others Completed YU-NO - The Girl that Chants Love at the Edge of the World [Final] [Elf]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
"It's not like they broadcast in HD or anything" in a 1996 game, I'm starting to think this translation is taking quite a bit of liberties

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rambling Noob

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
is the voice pack and is the upgraded music pack. I also attached some walkthroughs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trying it out (doing the Mitsuki/Eriko route first) and it breaks down on step 2/3.
Eriko is on the roof but she's not in the infirmary after, though when I exit the infirmary I talk to Mitsuki so I'm not sure things are going wrong yet but
"* Leave [Jewel-save #2] after meeting Kaori (green-haired girl) in front of your
house."
Yeah she's not in front of the house somethings amiss, what I have noticed is that if I go to the study directly after talking to Mitsuki it's empty but if I go to the coast and then the mountain (mountain might be unnecessary for this) she'll be in the study, if after getting to the coast I go to the office, the green haired girl will be talking to the guard there.
EDIT: figured out that the guide isn't step by step it has intentional gaps between events (I assume this means some parts of the route are irrelevant/inevitable so you should wait around/play as normal until the next thing pops up instead of trying to trigger it)

Last edited:

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
is the voice pack and is the upgraded music pack. I also attached some walkthroughs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After getting stuck on the Mio route I found a far more comprehensive guide which includes solutions to puzzles

Reactions: Tucunaré
May 1, 2021
I need help. I have played this game once before and it ran smoothly at the time. Now I get a "This game only works with at least a 256-color display and graphics accelerator card " error. I went to compatibility and reduced the color to 8-bit but the error keeps showing up. Does this mean I have some problem with my graphics accelerator card? Does anyone have a fix, any help is appreciated?
Okay, can anybody help me here? I'm ob Windows 10, and i get the error "This game only works with at least a 256-color display and graphics accelerator card." I already tried to use "reduce colormode" option in compatibility menu, but it dosen't help. What should i do?
abervalg seems to have the same problem

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes