• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Yui-Chan's Too Nice (To Say No) And That's Why She's My Cum Sponge [Final] [Pin-Point]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
I think this happens, is what happend when you "directly" translate something from an asian language.
Considering there are plenty of asian stuff that don't have 'hey Imma put a 1~2 line summery as the title' type titles, I doubt it.
I'd say it's more likely that devs don't bother to make fancy titles and don't feel the need to start doing so since super literal titles, although weird, does let people know what your thing is about at first glance.

Reactions: 69ztare

blahahaha13

Jan 12, 2019
Considering there are plenty of asian stuff that don't have 'hey Imma put a 1~2 line summery as the title' type titles, I doubt it.
I'd say it's more likely that devs don't bother to make fancy titles and don't feel the need to start doing so since super literal titles, although weird, does let people know what your thing is about at first glance.
Its a trend from the Light novel industry. Apparently Japanese people aren't in the habit of reading book summaries either online or on the back of books so publishers responded by literally putting the summaries in the titles of novels. This trend then extended to games as well

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
Are Japanese hentai devs trying to one up each other when it comes to naming their games?

Don't miss out on: "I was horny so I visited the busty neighbour and raped her brains out"
well i have currently time on my hands so... can i get a link or simiular cause i doubt i will find that game with the translated title

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
I want to thank the translator

Pin-Point games would never connect properly to my MTL programs so i could never read them

which is a dam shame cause the art is pretty hot

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Maaaan 90% of Pinpoint games are frekin awesome but among the last 10% is this, and thats the one that gets a translation. Ffs....

PaleDrake

Aug 29, 2017
Maaaan 90% of Pinpoint games are frekin awesome but among the last 10% is this, and thats the one that gets a translation. Ffs....
I feel what you're saying. Would love to see the Princess and knightess one translated someday

Reactions: Nerro

Maggy Aggy

Sep 24, 2019
The opening scene's OST is really good and heartfelt. It's really strange how it's in a game like this.

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
Are Japanese hentai devs trying to one up each other when it comes to naming their games?

Don't miss out on: "I was horny so I visited the busty neighbour and raped her brains out"
I've seen several JAV movies with titles just like that lmao.

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018

You know it's gotten bad when I searched that up and expected a game with that exact title.

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
Uhm i just wonder how there was a rumor that she would do anything but nobody thought about fking her before our protagonist did.
The protagonist has nothing to lose, unlike the other dudes. Imagine if you walked up to this girl, asked her to fuck you, but then she freaked out about it. The protagonist? That's a normal Tuesday, maybe on a Thursday. For a normal dude, presumably with friends? They'd probably fuck you up, and you'd definitely be seen as the resident weirdo. The protagonist is already seen as the resident weirdo, so I guess no one wanted to step into his shoes.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes