VN Others Completed Yui-Chan's Too Nice (To Say No) And That's Why She's My Cum Sponge [Final] [Pin-Point]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
I feel like the reviewers gave a low score out of hate rather than actually reviewing, heck one gave one star just because he thought it was a different game instead of a VN . What the heck man!?
I'll try and give my rationale for my rating and reviews. Please keep in mind that when I give numerical scores, I try to do as reasonable an analysis as possible with whatever experience I have.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KingArthur101

alphaceph007

Dec 21, 2018
Sorry, it still seems you couldn't manage to run it in Japanese locale, looking at that error window. You don't need region/location changed to Japan/Tokyo, heck you didn't need to download the Japanese language, you just need the latest Locale Emulator.

And I'm pretty sure if you tried to run it correctly with LE (if you indeed managed to install it correctly), it would have started up just fine. (right click on the .exe -> Locale Emulator -> Run in Japanese)
One other problem could be (doesn't SEEM so, but could be) that the file paths are simply too long: just shorten the game folder's name, and just for safety reasons, be sure no special characters are prensent in it (like '(' e.g., but that shouldn't present any problems anyway)...
Changing the exe file name solved it. Thanks a lot mate

Reactions: Obicase
Aug 17, 2019
I really like the art style and the story is pretty standard, but it's just a fairly short kinetic novel after all.
Couple of things;
1. After the pig outfit exhibitionism scene it just goes back to full Japanese text. Is there any fix for that? For the record I'm playing using Locale Emulator, and I'm not sure whether my OS has the japanese language options installed.
2. What is the other 11kb executable file in the folder? I really want to know, but I don't want to risk clicking it.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
The ending for this was surprisingly adorable lol .. And while the ugly bastard trope is kinda reviled. Hes' not THAT repulsive and the girl is clearly kinda into it from the getgo. I was surprised by this one.

DarkSuigintou

Sep 29, 2017
The ending for this was surprisingly adorable lol .. And while the ugly bastard trope is kinda reviled. Hes' not THAT repulsive and the girl is clearly kinda into it from the getgo. I was surprised by this one.
Yeah i agree,im not a fan of ugly bastard trope either but that ending was actually nice,Usually in these kind of game protaganist stays a piece of shit douche but not in this one and has good ending.

Though i do wish he wasnt ugly.

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2018
The protagonist has nothing to lose, unlike the other dudes. Imagine if you walked up to this girl, asked her to fuck you, but then she freaked out about it. The protagonist? That's a normal Tuesday, maybe on a Thursday. For a normal dude, presumably with friends? They'd probably fuck you up, and you'd definitely be seen as the resident weirdo. The protagonist is already seen as the resident weirdo, so I guess no one wanted to step into his shoes.
As the old saying goes "When you hit absolute rock bottom, there is literally nowhere else to go but up from there."

ok567

Apr 3, 2018
Anyone know how to make the screen smaller? The size is too big for me to press the option/config button...

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes